• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Biggest 1st round Fraud

• The Bulls

Votes: 24 3.8%
  • KD and Kyrie

Votes: 434 69.2%
  • Trae Young

Votes: 58 9.3%
  • Gobert and Mitchell

Votes: 46 7.3%
  • KAT

Votes: 16 2.6%
  • Raptors Announcers

Votes: 49 7.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mory Dunz

Oct 25, 2017
Ja did get fouled on the last two
got body bumped
then D Lo slapped his wrist

issue is ANT also got fouled on his drive

Ra

Rap Genius
Oct 27, 2017
Dark Space
Still not sure if Edwards will be a true superstar imo

Or be the tier below like Donovan Mitchell (who himself has had crazy scoring postseasons)
He has the right attitude. It's going to come down to whether he has the offseason work ethic to perfect his mechanics and craft year over year, for multiple years.

Mory Dunz

Oct 25, 2017
MVP chants?

haha
usually a team with a star, fans don't do it for anyone else but that star, but that was more funny

Mory Dunz

Oct 25, 2017
He has the right attitude. It's going to come down to whether he has the offseason work ethic to perfect his mechanics and craft year over year, for multiple years.
the attitude and intangibles is my question more than skills. His skillset has no question.

The game changes a lot when you become a superstar. You're game gets exposed, or you elevate

I mean Donovan mitchell, KAT, Simmons (lol), Trae Young not quite as much but still yeah

Guys who have 100% hyped superstar trajectory in their early years have had increased criticism and had parts of their game exploited as the true star of their team
Not that those guys listed won't figure it out, or rebound. But it's a harsh journey. ANT hasn't reached the level yet for when the real assessment starts

on the other side
before Giannis broke through, he had similar questions but figured it out. So it can be done

boxter432

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
God i fucking hate this team.
Literally get a stop and just huck it right to the grizz. Then just leave open threes all over and take terrible shots. Why is a double digit lead a bad thing.

boxter432

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
If you can't get excited about this team after the dog shit that this organization has put on the floor for the last 18 years I dunno what to tell you. It's frustrating! But they're learning.
I had season tickets for years. Makes this talent making these mistakes even more frustrating. Trust me I went to games just looking to see Rodney carney get a breakaway dunk as my one celebration of the night. It just makes it hard to watch when up ten they just barf all over themselves and it's almost all self inflicted.

Rellyrell28

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I wonder do Spreewell still be in the clubs in Milwaukee. I always use to seen him in the clubs I use to club hop.

offtopic

Banned
Nov 21, 2017
D'Lo just has minimal floor game. Awful possessions since he re-entered. Stupid not to run with McLaughin.

boxter432

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Russell doing his best to literally give grizz the game.

Edwards finally gets a call. JJJ held him the whole way but foul was on Morant late I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.