• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Biggest 1st round Fraud

• The Bulls

Votes: 24 3.8%
  • KD and Kyrie

Votes: 434 69.2%
  • Trae Young

Votes: 58 9.3%
  • Gobert and Mitchell

Votes: 46 7.3%
  • KAT

Votes: 16 2.6%
  • Raptors Announcers

Votes: 49 7.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mory Dunz

Oct 25, 2017
Cp3 too good

Shoulda just doubled him and let Jae Crowder shoot an open 3 when CP3 inevitably finds him
not even kidding

Let Crowder shoot. Leave him Wide open and make them pass to him

Caz

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
I've been there, and many weeks am there lol.sorry to hear that, hope the next one is better for you!

not sure if you'rea Pels fan but at least we got this far when no one expected it when we were like 1-16

Also, where all the CJ was committing a flagrant as CO kicked Jose last game and now elbowed him in the mouth with impunity!!
Always gonna root for the underdog and the Pelicans without Zion were that to a T. 9th seed giving the top seed trouble? Love it.

Caz

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Dragic has these Raptor fans pressed
At this stage, we'd be more surprised if he wasn't a gaping asshole.

2nd year he's gotten swept, and with two superstars this time, but he's talking shit like he's got any grounds for his higher ambitions to stand on.

soulmatic

Oct 27, 2017

Somewhere in the Multiverse.
Zr5y7Tw.jpeg

Mory Dunz

Oct 25, 2017
if someone's 13/13, you can't let him play 1v1.

He's not even seeing the defense if it's one guy.

Gotta double

cloudy

Nov 10, 2017
If CJ played to his usual standards, the Pelicans win this series in 6. CP3 was amazing tonight but the defensive plan was just idiotic. Wow

Brinbe

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Terana
i don't know which game 6 was worse attending in person, this or 2016 lol

anyway, all credit to the sixers for completely owning us. they played great and we obviously didn't. absolutely no excuses after that one. maxey is a really great player.

credit to the crowd for showing that love till the bitter end. onward to next season. we will be back.

Woody

Mar 5, 2018
Pels gonna be damn good these next few years, this series has to be a huge confident boost for the young guys.

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
So proud of this Pels team. Fought hard, got further than anyone expected, and did not go down without every bit of fight. The young guys got the experience that's invaluable. We'll be back, and we'll be better.

Mar 10, 2018
Zion = Giannis lite
Ingram = KD lite
Alvarado = Pat Bev lite (or on his level tbh)
Jones = Mikail Bridges lite

This team will be deadly.

VCFL

Jan 24, 2018
This Pels team is going to be great. I hope Zion realizes he can be a part of something great.

They have a great young coach too.

soulmatic

Oct 27, 2017
Willie Green did his thing as a first year coach. Those tears are because he cares. Love to see that passion. Winning those championships with State's coaching staff and going to the finals with Phoenix last year. More success will come his way and these young Pelicans under his leadership.

darkside

Oct 26, 2017
They let CP3 get to his spots the whole series. Should have at least tried to adapt more.

Yeah he was a terrible 3 point shooter this year. They should have just went under on all the pick and rolls. If he makes his threes then so be it but they were just getting killed by every midrange shot he took this series

Twstr709

Oct 27, 2017
I'm so fucking proud of this Pels team. These rookies stepped up hard. BI turned into a star. CJ disappointed, but that trade saved our season so it's ok. I'm excited about next seasons and now have expectations. Respect to the Suns. Awesome series.

Jul 14, 2018
I'm so fucking proud of this Pels team. These rookies stepped up hard. BI turned into a star. CJ disappointed, but that trade saved our season so it's ok. I'm excited about next seasons and now have expectations. Respect to the Suns. Awesome series.

Now that I've unclenched, lots of love for this Pels team. It was constant discomfort for us on both sides of the ball. I'm missing Willie Green and glad to see his squad of scrappers making such a huge impression in this series. Good luck and healthy roster next year, dudes.

Status
Not open for further replies.