• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Biggest 1st round Fraud

• The Bulls

Votes: 24 3.8%
  • KD and Kyrie

Votes: 434 69.2%
  • Trae Young

Votes: 58 9.3%
  • Gobert and Mitchell

Votes: 46 7.3%
  • KAT

Votes: 16 2.6%
  • Raptors Announcers

Votes: 49 7.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

offtopic

Banned
Nov 21, 2017
Just tuning in to the Grizz-Wolves. Is it just me or does there seem to be an enormous lack of urgency from both teams?

PhoenixDawn

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Taurean Prince bailed KAT the heck out on that breakaway. I swear there's like 5 possessions a game at least where KAT essentially doesn't cross halfcourt because he's complaining, it's miserable.

mordecaii83

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
I can't tell if Memphis is reaching and fouling a lot without being called or if Minnesota just really sucks at dribbling in traffic.

Mory Dunz

Oct 25, 2017
......does KAT have a counter move after bumrush?

This is an idiot challenge.
Did Bane or Ja pick up #5? Otherwise this is not worth it

The Nuggets would beat both teams imo too. Jokic would kill them both
tbh this was crossing my mind the past few days. If Barton and morris actually hit shots I could Jokic orchestrating a gameplan, but he'd need some help

but I ain't saying anything until GS actually beats MEM/MIN and beats DEN first before saying who MEM/MIN would lose to. GS needs to not embarrass themselves for sure

Piston

Oct 25, 2017
Can someone explain to me why people consider John Collins good? It's a small sample size but I almost never even notice he is on the court when I watch Atlanta. The Celtics were supposed to trade Marcus Smart and additional draft capital/filler to even consider getting him like just over a year ago.

PhoenixDawn

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Grizzlies are just completely flat. None of the same energy as game 3 when they were down 20+ twice but you still felt they could come back.

Although, never bet against Minnesota sports falling apart and the power of absolute dumbfuckery which the Wolves have mastered.

J-Wood

Oct 25, 2017
Man, I know "shooters gotta shoot" is fun to say and all but if you are fucking 3/22? Shooters gotta stop fucking shooting and drive in the paint.

Holy shit ja. Someone call and ambulance he just murdered that guy

Oct 25, 2017
Can someone explain to me why people consider John Collins good? It's a small sample size but I almost never even notice he is on the court when I watch Atlanta. The Celtics were supposed to trade Marcus Smart and additional draft capital/filler to even consider getting him like just over a year ago.
He's extremely one sided, can shoot 3s and catch lobs but defense is awful
That said, there's not a lot of 4s who can do these things, so I do think he's a solid player

PhoenixDawn

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
god damn. I know it's asking a lot, but it'd be nice to see more of that from Ja and less of the torpedo sideways dives not even attempting to score. He's clearly capable of attacking aggressively and succeeding so I hate that sometimes he just goes into foul drawing mode.

offtopic

Banned
Nov 21, 2017
god damn. I know it's asking a lot, but it'd be nice to see more of that from Ja and less of the torpedo sideways dives not even attempting to score. He's clearly capable of attacking aggressively and succeeding so I hate that sometimes he just goes into foul drawing mode.
Chance of injury on insane, contested leaps like that for such a small person is very high...don't mind him picking his spots.

Status
Not open for further replies.