• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Biggest 1st round Fraud

• The Bulls

Votes: 24 3.8%
  • KD and Kyrie

Votes: 434 69.2%
  • Trae Young

Votes: 58 9.3%
  • Gobert and Mitchell

Votes: 46 7.3%
  • KAT

Votes: 16 2.6%
  • Raptors Announcers

Votes: 49 7.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bing147

Jun 13, 2018
Fuck Jae Crowder. That turnover was so satisfying

Screen was perfectly fine. He was completely set and didn't move. Alvarado just not paying attention to his surroundings.

As for the Paul play, flagrant 1 even is borderline to me. It was a play on the ball, he was clearly trying to contest. Jones just flew by so fast. Don't think it was intentional.

shintoki

Oct 25, 2017
CP3 is spooked

giphy.gif

Nola

Oct 29, 2017
Screen was perfectly fine. He was completely set and didn't move. Alvarado just not paying attention to his surroundings.

As for the Paul play, flagrant 1 even is borderline to me. It was a play on the ball, he was clearly trying to contest. Jones just flew by so fast. Don't think it was intentional.
Rule states intent doesn't matter, it was above the shoulder, across the head.

Jones was literally thrown out for the same thing earlier in the season when it was clearly an accident. bI the prior year.

Flagrant 2, end of story.

Nola

Oct 29, 2017
Not gonna lie, BI is a terrible clutch FT shooter and should never be taking these shots

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
I want to remind everyone that Portland gave us Larry Nance essentially for free

Status
Not open for further replies.