• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Biggest 1st round Fraud

• The Bulls

Votes: 24 3.8%
  • KD and Kyrie

Votes: 434 69.2%
  • Trae Young

Votes: 58 9.3%
  • Gobert and Mitchell

Votes: 46 7.3%
  • KAT

Votes: 16 2.6%
  • Raptors Announcers

Votes: 49 7.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ra

Rap Genius
Oct 27, 2017
Dark Space
Durant has obviously played against great defenses, but you seem to be underrating the Celtics' defense by thinking it is "preposterous". The Celtics defense the last 3 months relative to the league has been ridiculous, and many people have talked about it as one of the best defenses in years.
They have a great defense, I've never said otherwise. 4 players in the top 20 of DRTG is great, even if Robert isn't playing right now. With the DPOY.

I'm still going to laugh at calling this the best double team idea Kevin has ever faced in his career, it just works like that.

Linkage76

Oct 27, 2017
qv3SJBT.jpg

KD Slander Season about to be upon us
There are videos showing this and it's insane lol. For Curry to still be doubled and tripled while having KD and Klay on the floor was insane.

Rellyrell28

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I actually had to rewatch that as I caught the end. LMFAO that fan really just decided to jump on the court after that second missed shot and got tackled immediately.

boxter432

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
From the timeout gate of last game to not sending anyone at bane this game I'm realllly starting to dislike Finch as a coach. Jesus.

Oct 26, 2017
For real though, it's like she had no other goal than "run on the court"... how was this protest supposed to play out?

This is what they said they were planning.

They thought she could get all the way across the court, take off her jacket and reveal a ref uniform underneath, then pretend to issue a technical foul to Glen Taylor for animal cruelty.

.... How did you think this was going to ever work out and also, that goal is extremely uninspiring.

Linkage76

Oct 27, 2017
The Warriors will kill this Memphis team. Especially when Poole, Curry and Klay play together. Grizz foul way too much

Randomless

Oct 25, 2017
Is Ja shook or what? Not used to guys learning to defend his limited bag in the context of a series?

He's still real young so this isn't really a huge deal but it's a bit surprising

Linkage76

Oct 27, 2017
If the Wolves played a little smarter the would win this series in 5. Memphis is playing very inexperienced basketball.

Edit:

Bane is the most important player on the Grizz.

NaturalHigh

Oct 27, 2017
I typically watch very few minutes of the regular NBA season but try to catch as much as playoffs as I can. In the select minutes I've gotten to see this far; it is the most awesome high intensity basketball I can remember seeing in the NBA. I mean seriously for this being the "first" round with the crowds back in the stands in full force, the energy is crazy.

I feel like the officiating has gotten a little more inconsistent over the last few years but that may just be me not seeing enough NBA this season. I love the competitiveness though. NBA teams seem to be a lot more balanced these days and there appears to be good parity amongst them.

Sorry if I am completely wrong. Please destroy me if I am.

Oct 26, 2017
Jazz picking Udoka over Bane and then using the full MLE on Derrick Favors remains two of the most baffling moves in recent NBA history.

Just no logic to them at all as they extended Gobert immediately afterwards.

Status
Not open for further replies.