• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Biggest 1st round Fraud

• The Bulls

Votes: 24 3.8%
  • KD and Kyrie

Votes: 434 69.2%
  • Trae Young

Votes: 58 9.3%
  • Gobert and Mitchell

Votes: 46 7.3%
  • KAT

Votes: 16 2.6%
  • Raptors Announcers

Votes: 49 7.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

boxter432

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
That's a fucking dirty ass play by grizzlies Jesus Christ. They've gotten away with so much shit and get EVERY call on out of control drives. Just sick of
It. Wolves are bad enough on their own, having refs screw them every possession ruins the game.

cloudy

Nov 10, 2017
Celtics are more or less built to go against Bucks. Granted, its a bit different now since Jrue is on this team now and Giannis has a bit of a better jumper.

We'll see. Bucks cannot be bullied on the boards like Nets. They also have a point guard that will run pick and roll with Giannis when they are overplaying him. I don't know that they have the firepower to win without Middleton but Giannis cannot be guarded they way they're guarding KD.

Domcorleone

Oct 26, 2017
I'll say this much. Giannnis ain't scoring 16 in any game lol. Not a good look for KD at all lol

Their defense isn't that great IMO. It's just perfect to stop a team like Boston who has no inside scoring. I will give them props if they make the Bucks look bad also. I think they win that series but it'll be because of their offense not because they shut down the Bucks
Their defense with rob williams is absolutely elite

Empty Your Head

Alt Account
Banned
Feb 1, 2022
If Monty Williams isn't coach of the year, I promise you there will be riots in the streets.

Monty hasn't had the season Ime has. I hate the Celtics but since there's no most improved coach award, I gotta give it to the coach that has done the most.

He isn't perfect but Ime was getting royally clowned for so long and look at him now. The Celtics could win it all under this man.

Domcorleone

Oct 26, 2017
You guys are wilding, full stop.

The dude has faced teams that chipped with better defenses, the dude has been guarded by healthy Kawhi Leonard.

Stop it.

Plug the fan in. Let the sweat dry off. Then talk basketball.

What team has defended him better? We talking teams not individual players. Tony allen has defended KD the best

Baked Pigeon

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Phoenix
Monty hasn't had the season Ime has. I hate the Celtics but since there's no most improved coach award, I gotta give it to the coach that has done the most.

He isn't perfect but Ime was getting royally clowned for so long and look at him now. The Celtics could win it all under this man.

your right, monty hasn't had the season he has had… he had an even better one.

Ra

Rap Genius
Oct 27, 2017
Dark Space
What team has defended him better? We talking teams not individual players. Tony allen has defended KD the best
He's been double teamed by Draymond Green and Andre Iguodala. Get out of here with this argument, okay?

Claiming this Boston team is the best D Kevin Durant has EVER faced is just preposterous.

Tripping.

Darkwing-Buck

Oct 25, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
20220423_223318-png.2961225

Domcorleone

Oct 26, 2017
He's been doubled teamed by Draymond Green and Andre Iguodala. Get out of here with this argument, okay?

Claiming this Boston team is the best D Kevin Durant has EVER faced is just preposterous.

Youre just naming guys. What were his numbers against those guys during that series? Didn't he average over 25? You're going off names instead of your damn eyes and the numbers lmao

Edit* He almost averaged 30 in that series! Some great defense there!

Ra

Rap Genius
Oct 27, 2017
Dark Space
Youre just naming guys. What were his numbers against those guys during that series? Didn't he average over 25? You're going off names instead of your damn eyes and the numbers lmao
And you are being results oriented which is completely stupid.

No one on this team can defend better than the two guys I named, and they guarded him simultaneously. That's literally how it works.

No one on the planet can look at tonight's KD and say that was the best KD they've seen. There was clearly far more going on with him than facing the most insurmountable defense ever assembled.

Caz

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
So uh...Ja hasn't scored a point in the 1st.

Am I reading that right?

Domcorleone

Oct 26, 2017
And you are being results oriented which is completely stupid.

No one on this team can defend better than the two guys I named, and they guarded him simultaneously. That's literally how it works.

No one on the planet can look at tonight's KD and say that was the best KD they've seen. There was clearly far more going on with him than facing the most insurmountable defense ever assembled.

Smh. Its clear you're a casual fan. You naming players who have a defensive reputation and not the results which is what you should use to determine how a particular defense or defender affects a player.

You've decided that KD is just off and not the fact that he has a defender in front of him and to the side of him every play in this series. Its about scheme not individuals

bionic77

Oct 25, 2017
Hopefully. Would be absolutely embarrassing to not even win one game with this cast.

I'm from BK so it's a bit personal lol
I was actually trolling my friend.

I hate the Celtics but this one is over.

Tonight was the night for the real Kevin Durant to step up and instead we got a washed up imposter.

As a Nets fan your hope is that you can get a real coach for next year and either develop or trade Simmons and turn things around. I will depend on your stars health and the coaches ability.

boxter432

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Can we get a glue girl or Something to attach themselves to KAT and get him out of the arena. What a turd.

shintoki

Oct 25, 2017
KD maybe missing a step, but Celtics have the best D in the league. They are also a young team with good size. KD is getting worked on by them.

Ra

Rap Genius
Oct 27, 2017
Dark Space
Smh. Its clear you're a casual fan. You naming players who have a defensive reputation and not the results which is what you should use to determine how a particular defense or defender affects a player.

You've decided that KD is just off and not the fact that he has a defender in front of him and to the side of him every play in this series. Its about scheme not individuals
Yes the Celts in yeear whatever of KD's career have figured out a version of the double team that no one has seen before.

I'm simply asking you to question how that sounds.

Casual fan? Lmao, you're talking reckless because your team is hot right now. End the argument here.

I'm not the one who is claiming BEST DEENSE OF ALL TIME.

TheFatOne

Oct 27, 2017
We'll see. Bucks cannot be bullied on the boards like Nets. They also have a point guard that will run pick and roll with Giannis when they are overplaying him. I don't know that they have the firepower to win without Middleton but Giannis cannot be guarded they way they're guarding KD.
Middleton was a Celtic killer in those playoff series had against the Bucks. Don't believe me? Then, check this out.

www.statmuse.com

Kris Middleton Playoff Stats Vs Celtics | StatMuse

Khris Middleton has averaged 22.4 points, 5.7 rebounds and 3.8 assists in 12 games versus the Celtics in the playoffs in his career.

He's played three series against the Celtics in the playoffs and he averages 54% from the three.... Although it's a smaller sample size he generally plays well against the Celtics. The key thing is the Celtics rarely get the bad version of Middleton. His loss specifically against the Celtics is enormous given his past production. Celtics fans are probably just as scared of Middleton as Giannis.

darkazcura

Oct 25, 2017
He's been double teamed by Draymond Green and Andre Iguodala. Get out of here with this argument, okay?

Tripping.

Durant has obviously played against great defenses (and some a bit better), but you seem to be underrating the Celtics' defense by thinking it is "preposterous" comparison. The Celtics defense the last 3 months relative to the league has been ridiculous, and many people have talked about it as one of the best defenses in years for a reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.