• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Biggest 1st round Fraud

• The Bulls

Votes: 24 3.8%
  • KD and Kyrie

Votes: 434 69.2%
  • Trae Young

Votes: 58 9.3%
  • Gobert and Mitchell

Votes: 46 7.3%
  • KAT

Votes: 16 2.6%
  • Raptors Announcers

Votes: 49 7.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

freetacos

Oct 30, 2017
Bay Area, CA
KD looking like the 6th best player in the league at best right now, wow. Giannis, Jokic, Embiid, Curry, and LeBron all seem securely better than him at this present moment, with how he has played lately

TheFatOne

Oct 27, 2017
No question in my mind the Celtics can win it all because of this defense. The offense doesn't pass the eye test even though the numbers are ok. Smart can't revert back to his dumb bullshit either.

Caz

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Grizzlies v Heat Finals? Interesting.

Grizzlies v Celtics Finals? No, the East has failed, burn the EC to the ground and salt the earth this wasn't supposed to happen.

Mar 10, 2018
The equanimous post-game temperament from Tatum. Reminds me of Giannis last postseason. This Celtics team is dangerous. Everyone else is on notice.

cloudy

Nov 10, 2017
I'll say this much. Giannnis ain't scoring 16 in any game lol. Not a good look for KD at all lol
No question in my mind the Celtics can win it all because of this defense. The offense doesn't pass the eye test even though the numbers are ok. Smart can't revert back to his dumb bullshit either.

Their defense isn't that great IMO. It's just perfect to stop a team like Boston who has no inside scoring. I will give them props if they make the Bucks look bad also. I think they win that series but it'll be because of their offense not because they shut down the Bucks

Casa

Oct 25, 2017
Great, now we get to hear Bill Simmons cumming into his mic for a couple of hours on the podcast…

Darkwing-Buck

Oct 25, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
kd discourse about to get nasty

FREwnZdXsAEWJFt

Caz

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
I'll say this much. Giannnis ain't scoring 16 in any game lol. Not a good look for KD at all lol

Their defense isn't that great IMO. It's just perfect to stop a team like Boston who has no inside scoring. I will give them props if they make the Bucks look bad also. I think they win that series but it'll be because of their offense not because they shut down the Bucks
He scored like 18 yesterday, that isn't much better.

Kotto

CEO of Traphouse Networks
Nov 3, 2017
Celtics are more or less built to go against Bucks. Granted, its a bit different now since Jrue is on this team now and Giannis has a bit of a better jumper.

Linkage76

Oct 27, 2017
History is going to look mighty favorable towards Steph Curry after this sweep. KD played very comfortably with the Warriors as Curry was still getting doubled and tripled.

Ra

Rap Genius
Oct 27, 2017
Dark Space
Grizzlies v Heat Finals? Interesting.

Grizzlies v Celtics Finals? No, the East has failed, burn the EC to the ground and salt the earth this wasn't supposed to happen.
Weird narrative to push when the suits in the league office are on their knees praying a prestige franchise like Boston rises back to glory.

Fucking nobody wants Grizzlies v Heat as the finals on business decisions lmao.

Warriors v Celtics is the dream.

Anth0ny

Oct 25, 2017
It's already been the worst Lakers season of all time

why not throw another Celtics championship banner on top of the pile

Status
Not open for further replies.