• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Biggest 1st round Fraud

• The Bulls

Votes: 24 3.8%
  • KD and Kyrie

Votes: 434 69.2%
  • Trae Young

Votes: 58 9.3%
  • Gobert and Mitchell

Votes: 46 7.3%
  • KAT

Votes: 16 2.6%
  • Raptors Announcers

Votes: 49 7.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 25, 2017
Now I understand why Harden wanted out of here lmao. The Nets are just not a well constructed team at all. They've had multiple times when they've had a combination of 3 of Irving, Dragic, Curry and Mills on the floor.

Shoutout to Griffin, he's giving it his all and I do like how hard he's trying but relying on him to come through for them in the playoffs is not a good at all.

Piston

Oct 25, 2017
Now I understand why Harden wanted out of here lmao. The Nets are just not a well constructed team at all. They've had multiple times when they've had a combination of 3 of Irving, Dragic, Curry and Mills on the floor.

Shoutout to Griffin, he's giving it his all and I do like how hard he's trying but relying on him to come through for them in the playoffs is not a good at all.
Joe Harris is a really good complimentary player for the Nets stars and he is out for them.

Kotto

CEO of Traphouse Networks
Nov 3, 2017
Eight minutes into the 4th quarter and Kyrie just now getting a bucket lmfao

cloudy

Nov 10, 2017
Bucks are gonna regret ducking the Nets and giving Boston home court. I don't see how they beat this team without Middleton and having to win on the road.

SasaBassa

Oct 25, 2017
Sad that KD is collateral damage but I'm very happy to see Kyrie going out sad. Shoulda stuck with the Chef.

Oct 25, 2017
Joe Harris is a really good complimentary player for the Nets stars and he is out for them.

Oh yeah I did forget about Harris. He would've helped them. They just seem thin and don't have that many options to throw out there.

I wonder if Simmons is still going to play Game 4 like all these reports keep saying lol. I seriously doubt he will. He will help their defense but will the Celtics even bother guarding him on offense.

Kotto

CEO of Traphouse Networks
Nov 3, 2017
unknown.png

cloudy

Nov 10, 2017
Just not enough rebounders for the Nets. Bucks won't have this issue but they don't have the perimeter defense for Boston even with Middleton. Giannis will have to go crazy to even have a chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.