• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Biggest 1st round Fraud

• The Bulls

Votes: 24 3.8%
  • KD and Kyrie

Votes: 434 69.2%
  • Trae Young

Votes: 58 9.3%
  • Gobert and Mitchell

Votes: 46 7.3%
  • KAT

Votes: 16 2.6%
  • Raptors Announcers

Votes: 49 7.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mory Dunz

Oct 25, 2017
i don't think KD's been as bad as people have been saying.

or that the game is over.

BOS should be ending this now before BYK heats up. They've missed some easy chances

Ra

Rap Genius
Oct 27, 2017
Dark Space
BOS is fucking around with their food. They should be up 15+ right now.

Makes no sense for BYK to be in striking distance is KD just wakes up.

SasaBassa

Oct 25, 2017
He's not trash today IMO, just very passive - which is incredibly strange. For a guy who is generally seen as unguardable, it's not really acceptable.

Caz

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Remember when KD went 0-6 in overtime in the Bucks series?

Mory Dunz

Oct 25, 2017
He's not trash today IMO, just very passive - which is incredibly strange. For a guy who is generally seen as unguardable, it's not really acceptable.

he hasn't been great, but it seems only Brown knows how to move off the ball and what to do/where to be when the star is double teamed. So it's made him look worse due to it

Linkage76

Oct 27, 2017
What will a sweep in round 1 do to KD's legacy? He left a championship contender to lose in the 2nd round and now first round.

cloudy

Nov 10, 2017
Blake finally gets a chance. I truly believe they would have won 1 of those 2 games if he got minutes. Just need bigger guys out there.

Kotto

CEO of Traphouse Networks
Nov 3, 2017
I remember when Smart was just the tough-nosed, annoying Varejao type who you hated unless he was on your team.

Really have to hand it to him for putting in so much work on his offense.
Yea, I suffered through many games of this fool bricking every type of shot and there will be a couple articles saying "this is the year" regarding his shooting. This is the first time I think I can honestly say Smart actually has a consistent jumper now. Makes him so deadly since he already can muscle inside when he attacks too.

Mentok

Oct 27, 2017
Lol that answer from Nash to "where will the offence come from if KD and Kyrie continue to struggle" was a bunch of jargon to say "I don't know"

Kotto

CEO of Traphouse Networks
Nov 3, 2017
Timelord is sitting on Patty Mills. GIVE HIM THE LOB. WHAT ARE YOU DOING

Status
Not open for further replies.