• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Biggest 1st round Fraud

• The Bulls

Votes: 24 3.8%
  • KD and Kyrie

Votes: 434 69.2%
  • Trae Young

Votes: 58 9.3%
  • Gobert and Mitchell

Votes: 46 7.3%
  • KAT

Votes: 16 2.6%
  • Raptors Announcers

Votes: 49 7.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Empty Your Head

Alt Account
Banned
Feb 1, 2022
KD needs to go King Cobra and get Nash fired tonight after this game. He also needs to get All these dudes traded elsewhere and start over.

SasaBassa

Oct 25, 2017
jaylen brown throwing

and yes, 3 foul kyrie should've been in every action. is every nba team dumb?

I've been raging over this just as a fan of the game. When KD/Kyrie hooked up, I thought running a deadly two-man PnR action was the plan all along.

How is it that the tactic is NEVEEEER on the menu?

Also nuts. maybe my question isn't a shitpost.

cloudy

Nov 10, 2017
really, he didn't get doubled at OKC?

i'm asking cause next to WB, Serge, Adams, Roberson, Reggie Sefolosha....I assume KD had to get doubled

Not anything close to this cos you still had to account for Westbrook and Harden (when he was there). The issue this series is Kyrie not being aggressive the last 2 games while KD is getting swarmed.

Mory Dunz

Oct 25, 2017
Jaylen B not wanting to take kyrie 1v1 three times in a row is head scratching

but i remember guys here were saying how JB was actually better than tatum when tatum was struggling

Kotto

CEO of Traphouse Networks
Nov 3, 2017
These shitty passes/poor communication have given the Nets 10+ points now

Ra

Rap Genius
Oct 27, 2017
Dark Space
We heard the same thing with Lebron and AD PnR being unguardable and they didn't seem to do it much.
Well, AD doesn't like the roll but he does choose the pop.

But at least the Lakers run action in which Bron and AD set screens for each other to force defenders into decisions. KD and Kyrie function as exclusive pieces that don't affect each other.

Maybe they need a coach.

Mory Dunz

Oct 25, 2017
everyone kept saying BYK had the best 2 players in the series.

we sure kyrie is better than tatum, + given tatum's defense

he's just the best most skilled player ever of course

Mory Dunz

Oct 25, 2017
I've been raging over this just as a fan of the game. When KD/Kyrie hooked up, I thought running a deadly two-man PnR action was the plan all along.

How is it that the tactic is NEVEEEER on the menu?

Do they even set picks?
Kyrie can't run a good PnR(?)

30 and KD could, cause 30 had been doing PnRs a lot more
maybe Kyrie secretly can. But I literally haven't seen it in years iirc, so once I see it I'll believe it. He's been playing as a 2 for a while now.

Oct 26, 2017
everyone kept saying BYK had the best 2 players in the series.

we sure kyrie is better than tatum, + given tatum's defense

he's just the best most skilled player ever of course

I do not think anyone said Kyrie was better than Tatum except for people who only care about aesthetics?

Tatum is the 6th-10th best player in the league and Kyrie is fringe top 25.

Ra

Rap Genius
Oct 27, 2017
Dark Space
Someone please check on Skip Bayless, I'm concerned about his salt levels.

Kyrie can't run a good PnR(?)

30 and KD could, cause 30 had been doing PnRs a lot more
maybe Kyrie secretly can. But I literally haven't seen it in years iirc, so once I see it I'll believe it. He's been playing as a 2 for a while now.
I expected these two to sit down and talk about how they would function together is all. Can't run a PnR? I reject the idea, these guys are professionals, I could draw one up at least conceptually. They know how it works.

Lifejumper

Oct 25, 2017
I think Nets would be better trading KD away. He's done if he can't play out of the other team doubling him.
D8vsonkV4AE0n2L.jpg

Mory Dunz

Oct 25, 2017
jaylen brown has the most unnecessary dribbles

like bootleg AND1

I expected these two to sit down and talk about how they would function together is all. Can't run a PnR? I reject the idea, these guys are professionals, I could draw one up at least conceptually. They know how it works.
as in run a play-off level championship level PnR that leads to effective point scoring (points per possession) against a high level defense that kinda already knows what you're doing but can't stop it.

like, Dlo can run a PnR.
but not like CP3.

Ra

Rap Genius
Oct 27, 2017
Dark Space
jaylen brown has the most unnecessary dribbles

like bootleg AND1

as in run a play-off level championship level PnR that leads to effective point scoring (points per possession) against a high level defense that kinda already knows what you're doing but can't stop it.

like, Dlo can run a PnR.
but not like CP3.
I'll take a rec league level "come and get it" PnR that results in a turnover right now. Just give me an attempt ffs.

Oct 25, 2017
KD just seems like he's checked out. It's partly the Boston defense but KD takes forever to make a move when he has the ball.

Mory Dunz

Oct 25, 2017
kd thought kyrie would slip a screen?
does kyrie do that...??

that exemplifies when I said I don't know if Kyrie/KD can run a PnR together until i see it. Too many decisions and alterations
thanks KD and Kyrie for helping me out

I'll take a rec league level "come and get it" PnR that results in a turnover right now. Just give me an attempt ffs.
well there was a TO there lol 😂

Mory Dunz

Oct 25, 2017
bad alley by tatum. lucky Brown got fouled. waited too long

how is an alley not in the act of shooting tho

Status
Not open for further replies.