• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Biggest 1st round Fraud

• The Bulls

Votes: 24 3.8%
  • KD and Kyrie

Votes: 434 69.2%
  • Trae Young

Votes: 58 9.3%
  • Gobert and Mitchell

Votes: 46 7.3%
  • KAT

Votes: 16 2.6%
  • Raptors Announcers

Votes: 49 7.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SasaBassa

Oct 25, 2017
Huge powell choke on those fts, jazz surprised me though with their resolve. Terrible final play.

BBIQ hella low.

Kotto

CEO of Traphouse Networks
Nov 3, 2017
I just don't get these plays for 3 point shots when 2 points are enough to win. Hell, you could even draw a foul.
On that last Dallas play? Utah was NOT going to let them inside when they built a wall on anyone touching the ball.

I think that 3 was their best shot. They barely got to the perimeter

KingSnake

Oct 25, 2017
On that last Dallas play? Utah was NOT going to let them inside when they built a wall on anyone touching the ball.

I think that 3 was their best shot. They barely got to the perimeter

They didn't need Jazz to LET them go inside. They have players who can do that on their own. Also Dimwit had an awful game today, he was the last one who should have had the final shot.

Mory Dunz

Oct 25, 2017
Both sides with issues.

Bogdonovic was doing good to fight over screens for some time
But when they did switch and Gobert got stuck, they should've blitzed more often and forced Powell to make a play. Cause even when he got fouled it was soft, and he missed 2 FTs. Allowing a PG to dance with your center is stupid. Which 7 footer can guard a superstar guard

on Dallas's side
championship caliber teams (or just teams with better adjustments and defense) will figure out Luka's solo act. Iso Fadeaways and Step back 3s each possession isn't great offense. It may work at times, but not to win it all. His teammates aren't all that great offensively though

Kotto

Nov 3, 2017
Kyrie about to put 40 on C's head and Tatum gonna be shooting 30% from the field 😩

Praying for Playoff Al and Playoff Grant to save us.

Kotto

Nov 3, 2017
This has to be the game Kyrie and KD combine for 70+ in a win, with their backs against the wall. The anime gods demand it.
Nah, I need them to whimper away like the low seed team they are.

Hasn't been twenty seconds and there's a foul lmao

Caz

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Poor Caz, your team is dropping like crazy
Only thing we'll be dropping is the 76ers in 7.

zqozr51dwcv81.png

Kotto

Nov 3, 2017
Celtics already doing that song and dance from Game 2, Ime gotta fix that now before it gets out of hand

RandomSeed

Oct 27, 2017
Make a shot behind the backboard, you gotta count it, I don't care if it's the mascot doing it at halftime.

Status
Not open for further replies.