• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Biggest 1st round Fraud

• The Bulls

Votes: 24 3.8%
  • KD and Kyrie

Votes: 434 69.2%
  • Trae Young

Votes: 58 9.3%
  • Gobert and Mitchell

Votes: 46 7.3%
  • KAT

Votes: 16 2.6%
  • Raptors Announcers

Votes: 49 7.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Piston

Oct 25, 2017
If you showed me that Dallas line up tonight at the start of the season I would have told you that is like a 25-57 team trying to tank for lottery odds.

Caspel

Oct 27, 2017
SoCal
what happened to Aaron Gordon and his potential offense? Would Nuggets be better with Gary Harris, RJ Hampton, and the 1st pick back?

Mory Dunz

Oct 25, 2017
you might as well keep looney in with 2 fouls

he plays 15 mpg in this series and doesn't close the game or close the halves

3 fouls doesn't matter at all

Shirosaki

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
imo, suspend Royce O'Neale for 20 games for that (Royce is the worst player on the team other than Jordan Clarkson and is total dogshit who only plays because Quin is terrified of benching long term players)
Just say the O'Neal foul. Suspend that dirty jackass
With both of y'all. Players like that don't need to be playing. I was just saying before it happened that he's going to hurt someone. He kept shoulder jumping into the side of Mavs players. Got one in the back of Brunson, yet he's still on the court? Miss me with that shit. He should be suspended going forward.

SasaBassa

Oct 25, 2017
Loon still making dumb plays like that after all these years with fouls is why competent bigs make me uneasy for the warriors, much less all star or better bigs.

Mar 10, 2018
The sad reality is that there are just so many generational-level talents in the West that will never win a ring. Cause of those damn snipers from the Bay. I doubt even Middleton and Holiday would be enough to get Giannis a ring, were he in the West.

Ra

Rap Genius
Oct 27, 2017
Dark Space
Someone in the league office has to understand that putting Luka Doncic on NBA TV instead of primetime makes no sense.

Soupman Prime

The Fallen
Nov 8, 2017
Boston, MA
Donovan Mitchell is probably the most overrated player in the NBA currently, lol.
He really is. Boggles my mind when Stephen A talks about him like if they lose he needs to not even board the plane and get out of Utah like dude isn't scoring 32 on 30 shots each game lol. Great player but it's clear dude is like Tier 3. I think I'd take Jaylen Brown over him and peeps here in Boston have been trying to get rid of Brown for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.