• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Biggest 1st round Fraud

• The Bulls

Votes: 24 3.8%
  • KD and Kyrie

Votes: 434 69.2%
  • Trae Young

Votes: 58 9.3%
  • Gobert and Mitchell

Votes: 46 7.3%
  • KAT

Votes: 16 2.6%
  • Raptors Announcers

Votes: 49 7.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 10, 2018
Man, was 100% going to post "I have a feeling KD and Kyrie combine for like 70 tonight" earlier today. Got distracted by possibly having testicular cancer and didn't embarrass myself.

These dudes hit 8 shots and 1 three. The 18 free FT don't save KD either. Hot Take Thursday on First Take and Undisputed tomorrow, not sure which one I should watch. I might need a few SKEEEUUUPSS in my life.
I hope everything goes well with your health, that sounds scary

Gotdatmoney

Oct 28, 2017
I dont trust the Raps here. Too much inexperience. Getting away from what was working in the paint. Sixers are knocking.

Oct 25, 2017
Man, was 100% going to post "I have a feeling KD and Kyrie combine for like 70 tonight" earlier today. Got distracted by possibly having testicular cancer and didn't embarrass myself.

These dudes hit 8 shots and 1 three. The 18 free FT don't save KD either. Hot Take Thursday on First Take and Undisputed tomorrow, not sure which one I should watch. I might need a few SKEEEUUUPSS in my life.
Damn, you ok?

Mory Dunz

Oct 25, 2017
wow embiid

imagine if Jokic could shoot a 3 like embiid lol

undisputed would be fun, but after 2 minutes it will just be squarely about Lebron James, 2017+2018 finals, and free throw line

Ra

Rap Genius
Oct 27, 2017
Dark Space
I hope everything goes well with your health, that sounds scary
Hold up. You alright?

Well, had some bumps that didn't go away, did the smart thing and got into the doctor asap. She says they look like cysts maybe and scheduled an ultrasound to go the make sure they aren't cancerous route.

Not in panic mode yet but the tone in the room went from the usual light joking to final boss music when I pulled down my boxers LMAO.

Caz

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
So good to have a playoff series in Toronto once again.

This is where we belong.

Oct 25, 2017
Well, had some bumps that didn't go away, did the smart thing and got into the doctor asap. She says they look like cysts maybe and scheduled an ultrasound to go the make sure they aren't cancerous route.

Not in panic mode yet but the tone in the room went from the usual light joking to final boss music when I pulled down my boxers LMAO.
Damn, well I hope it's nothing. Keep us updated

Then we can make fun of your takes 😆

Mory Dunz

Oct 25, 2017
head cock back

you gotta do it. It works really well even if it's a arm bar foul that isn't close to the head

oh he missed a FT

Status
Not open for further replies.