• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Biggest 1st round Fraud

• The Bulls

Votes: 24 3.8%
  • KD and Kyrie

Votes: 434 69.2%
  • Trae Young

Votes: 58 9.3%
  • Gobert and Mitchell

Votes: 46 7.3%
  • KAT

Votes: 16 2.6%
  • Raptors Announcers

Votes: 49 7.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

offtopic

Banned
Nov 21, 2017
He occasionally did 1 thing that you didn't personally like so that invalidates his entire season?
Statistically interesting season but Harden should have been MVP (and I detest harden). I am thankful that his season exposed triple doubles for what they are (just a BS counting stat). Give me the triple single player every time.

offtopic

Banned
Nov 21, 2017
Basketball is literally won by whoever counts up the most points
For an individual? Wow, mind blown. Seriously, I never really saw the Russ counting stat onslaught as something that added more meaningfully (frequently less) to his team's results than what other players were doing. Rebounds and assists are frequently products of a system and someone has to score points for a bad team.

Servbot24

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
For an individual? Wow, mind blown. Seriously, I never really saw the Russ counting stat onslaught as something that added more meaningfully (frequently less) to his team's results than what other players were doing. Rebounds and assists are frequently products of a system and someone has to score points for a bad team.
Lots of MVPs are born out of a system. Harden might never have gotten MVP without D'Antoni, who knows. It's pointless to speculate - reality is that Westbrook and Harden were both essential to those systems and executed them with extreme skill and proficiency.

Caz

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Such bullshit when he getting heckled because weirdos can't move on. Like he fucked up but its been 3 fucking years lol
Next CBA needs to include a way to fine and ban Boston sports fans out of existence.

Not Boston NBA fans, all Boston sports fans.

offtopic

Banned
Nov 21, 2017
I am probably crazy but I wonder if the warriors are better if steph doesn't start even as the minutes restriction is lifted. It really doesn't matter who starts (if we can put egos aside)...what matters is minutes and who closes.

It has been my view this year that his new rotation has possibly effected his scoring efficiency and impact. He is such a 'flow' player that this disjointed yoyo-ing on and off the bench has just seemed like it has been disruptive to what he does best. I don't like starting with the 3 guard lineup (need to optimize more D at the jump) so if he starts then either poole or thompson goes to the bench (ok, it would be poole). Are those two as engaged if told they are not starting? I doubt it and poole will certainly want to sign with a team where he starts.

RuffMadman

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
USA
I am probably crazy but I wonder if the warriors are better if steph doesn't start even as the minutes restriction is lifted. It really doesn't matter who starts (if we can put egos aside)...what matters is minutes and who closes.

It has been my view this year that his new rotation has possibly effected his scoring efficiency and impact. He is such a 'flow' player that this disjointed yoyo-ing on and off the bench has just seemed like it has been disruptive to what he does best. I don't like starting with the 3 guard lineup (need to optimize more D at the jump) so if he starts then either poole or thompson goes to the bench (ok, it would be poole). Are those two as engaged if told they are not starting? I doubt it and poole will certainly want to sign with a team where he starts.
I've noticed in both games, Nuggets have had solid leads to start the quarter. Either that has to do with Curry not starting or Jokic going to work because he has plenty of energy at the beginning of games.

Ra

Rap Genius
Oct 27, 2017
Dark Space
Either that has to do with Curry not starting or...
I'm gonna stop you right there, the situation doesn't need much more analysis.

Such bullshit when he getting heckled because weirdos can't move on. Like he fucked up but its been 3 fucking years lol
Players can't be flipping off fans, come on. They are professional employees making millions and representing brands on live TV.

If the fans aren't getting racial with it he just has to eat the heckling. Like an adult.

Caz

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
I'm gonna stop you right there, the situation doesn't need much more analysis.

Players can't be flipping off fans, come on. They are professional employees making millions and representing brands on live TV.

If the fans aren't getting racial with it he just has to eat the heckling. Like an adult.
No professional should have to put up with a Boston sports fan.

Or a Lakers fan.

That is a fate worse than death.

Mory Dunz

Oct 25, 2017

You're definitely crazy lol

SasaBassa

Oct 25, 2017
I'm a Warriors fan but game 7 was def a foster masterpiece. Not as bad as SAC vs LAL (27 missed 3's after all) but pretty damn bad.

Caz

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
No one would blame you for not remembering, but they already salary dumped him to Portland after the injury ended his season.
That's what i'm saying. Dude got injured, traded and now he's in Cancun watching the Mormon team fall apart against a Luka-less Mavs team in the 4th.

Gonna be a weird offseason for the Jazz.

Oct 26, 2017
Phoenix as a market is weird to analyze because

1. No national media guy wants to live in Phoenix because the weather is horrible
2. There's a ton of people in Phoenix but it's basically a fake city made up of a ton of roads connecting not very dense areas with nothing in common.
3. The team has been depressing forever due to how bad ownership is

Memphis is a very very small market, but Phoenix is on the edge of being small market due to how bad the weather is.

shintoki

Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix is the NBA runner up prom queen. Most trips to the finales without a win. Several great teams that hit the almost.

Tom Penny

Oct 26, 2017
Hucking up allstar game first look shots is a disaster plan for the Hawks. They don't play D and the Heat are just running off misses..

Status
Not open for further replies.