• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017
No big market teams confirmed for the Finals.

And there's a chance that the East representative will either be a Hawks team with Trae Young hurt or the Bucks with no Giannis.

This is probably going to be the lowest viewed finals in some time, and I don't care. I love the unpredictability. Not a single superteam in the mix.

Atlanta and Phoenix are both top 10 markets.

RandomSeed

Oct 27, 2017
Ha, it was a fair expectation. Honestly Jackson in my mind was kind of one of those offense-first swing guards that I don't hate but really wouldn't want on my team or to have to commit to. There's a bunch of them in the league.

He'll still be drastically overpaid this summer.

I mean, he is a huge risk with his injury history. Going to be interesting to see what teams are willing to take that risk.

bionic77

Oct 25, 2017
Time for bed but the Clippers went farther without Kawhi than they did with him.

Thank god he won titles or else he would be crucified by AM cable idiots.

TheeFanatic

Oct 26, 2017
User banned (1 month): homophobic language
Oh hell nah. Chris Paul hugging it out with Trumper Lil Wayne?

FUCK THAT PUTO

jman2050

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I'm still absolutely astonished at how utterly CP3 just humiliated the Clippers in those last 13 minutes. Might be the best extended stretch of basketball by any individual player in these playoffs so far.

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017
I think people are exaggerating the kind of market/contract there is going to be for Reggie Jackson off a great run in a weird as fuck playoffs. Teams aren't going to really pay $50-80 million off of such a small sample size, especially not for a guy who was already mistakenly given a huge contract and had to be bought out. I think Reggie has proven he can be a Lou Williams/Jordan Clarkson type and his contract will probably reflect that.

Josh5890

I'm Your Favorite Poster's Favorite Poster
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Could the western conference curse finally end? It is usually only California and Texas teams that chip out west

spyder_ur

Oct 25, 2017
Kawhi has played his last game with the Clippers. There I said it.

I don't know where he'd go, but I actually do think this is an underrated storyline. My ears have been up with this injury from the beginning, and the lack of reporting/sharing of info in particular. I expect to see a bunch of articles about 'Clippers upset about lack of information/access to Kawhi' in the future.

Mory Dunz

Oct 25, 2017
cp3 got this team to the finals himself - mark jackson with the takes

ha cp3 wasn't going to hug that woman at first, and she thought he was 😂

RoKKeR

Oct 25, 2017
Obviously incredible performance by the Suns.

But goddamn I have a ton of respect for the Clippers this playoffs. Noone here will give it to them, but they deserve it - they had a hundred chances to give up this postseason and fought back every time. Really raised my respect level for all of them, but especially Lue and PG.
Agreed completely. Except Bev lol

spyder_ur

Oct 25, 2017
Do you guys think the Clippers role players can replicate what they did in the playoffs next year?

Reggie Jackson and Morris going supernova was not what I envisioned lol

Morris was what I expect and I don't think he played all that well (he actually shot way worse than in the regular season), but I don't know what to expect out of Jackson honestly.

KAMI-SAMA

Banned
Aug 25, 2020
Good god all the hiding Laker fans came out the woodwork tonight in this thread to shit on the Clippers now that they're finally out. Now they're acting like PG was never good. lmao 😂

Lobster Roll

signature-less, now and forever
Sep 24, 2019
Pat Bev is so mentally soft. You don't shove somebody in the back like that. Clown shit.