• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Worst take of the season

• The Bulls are title contenders - Caz

Votes: 46 9.7%
  • The Celtics roster is poorly constructed and a joke for postseason basketball - ItWasMeantToBe19

Votes: 113 23.8%
  • DeRozan is a lock for 1st team All-NBA - Mory Dunz

Votes: 7 1.5%
  • CP3 has been the most clutch player in the league this season - Smurf

Votes: 70 14.7%
  • Anime is trash - NinjaScooter

Votes: 106 22.3%
  • Warriors are better when Green plays and Curry sits than when Curry plays and Green sits. - Gigglepo

Votes: 88 18.5%
  • My issue is when they say the Warriors needed KD to beat the Cavs. No they didn't lol. - Linkage76

Votes: 45 9.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emwitus

The Fallen
Feb 28, 2018
Frack Boston!! Funny in retrospect about people making fun of warriors crying foul
Language. They didn't win another game lol 😂

Ra

Rap Genius
Oct 27, 2017
Dark Space
Okay all of this no one thought we'd ever win again underdog act is a bit much when everyone had them as a favorite the moment Klay came back healthy.

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
reminder that Wiggins was anti-vax but actually got the shot for his teammates and then was available to deliver in key moments

MCee

Oct 28, 2017
Bay Area
MY RETIREMENT IS REALIZED

Shootout to all the real Golden state fans here. Thanks for letting me ride along so far

30s career is officially bookended.
Nothing else matters. Everything else after is extra gravey. For me curry is officially fulfilled.
2nd best player of his generation behind lebrobn with some distance separating him

It's done
Yeah, for real. From Shaq, Kobe and Duncan to Lebron and Curry. I hope we get one more Curry vs Lebron finals.

Tom Penny

Oct 26, 2017
GS didn't score 110 in any game despite the Celtics ludicrous turnovers. What a way for the Celtics to give themselves no chance.

Empty Your Head

Alt Account
Banned
Feb 1, 2022
boston-world-order.png

Come on Brad Stevens.

nilbog

Oct 25, 2017
Shout out to spyder_ur, true heart for your team and I know you've been rolling with that avatar since at least 2017.

Good news: the Celtics will be back. I truly believe they are going to be a force to be reckoned with for years to come.

excelsiorlef

Bad Praxis
Oct 25, 2017
Agreed, the Warriors in general are so easy to like. It's about damn time they give him the FMVP.

Yeah like I was a Bulls kid in the 90s... what Canadian casual NBA fan wasn't

But Curry is way more down to earth and likeable than MJ and the Warriors just have a better positive energy than those Bulls

They're probably the most chill likeable dynasty in sports outside of maybe the Edmonton Oilers

Status
Not open for further replies.