• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Worst take of the season

• The Bulls are title contenders - Caz

Votes: 46 9.7%
  • The Celtics roster is poorly constructed and a joke for postseason basketball - ItWasMeantToBe19

Votes: 113 23.8%
  • DeRozan is a lock for 1st team All-NBA - Mory Dunz

Votes: 7 1.5%
  • CP3 has been the most clutch player in the league this season - Smurf

Votes: 70 14.7%
  • Anime is trash - NinjaScooter

Votes: 106 22.3%
  • Warriors are better when Green plays and Curry sits than when Curry plays and Green sits. - Gigglepo

Votes: 88 18.5%
  • My issue is when they say the Warriors needed KD to beat the Cavs. No they didn't lol. - Linkage76

Votes: 45 9.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 10, 2018
I know Warriors won, but they have to get SOMETHING out of Dray if they're going to continue to give him minutes. It's basically 5v4 anytime he's on the court.

Jarmel

The Jackrabbit Always Wins
Oct 25, 2017
New York
If Curry somehow wins this series.........

there would be zero argument that he's not top 10 all time, absolutely none considering how he's carrying this roster

Oct 25, 2017
For Game 5, if the Celtics don't start trapping and blitzing Curry earlier in the game, they deserve to lose. Just get the ball out of the hands and make everyone else beat you.

Deleted member 31140

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 5, 2017
Idiot celtics decided to shoot nothing but threes when down 3 for two minutes. Deserved to lose. They play better on the road though

Smutpeddler

Jan 11, 2018
I watched Jordan from UNC and through all of his championships, Curry rips the heart out of the opponent in the exact same way. Beautiful

Oct 25, 2017
Miami, FL
I feel like it was about time for the Celtics youth (read: inexperience) to show up. They'll have to figure out how to close high-pressure games like this real quick or they will be watching GSW celebrate a new Chip on their court. C's really make a lot of bad mistakes in games. Lots of brain farts. I imagine they'll have to live with that but they gotta find a way to be composed over the next 2 or 3.

Man this finna be fun. Hoping for no blowouts.

Sho_Nuff82

Nov 14, 2017
The context of Steph's performance, where this same Celtics team made Kyrie and KD struggle for a week straight without Rob Williams, can't be understated.

And I say this as a Nets fan.

TheBeesKnees

Alt Account
Banned
Apr 2, 2022
If Warriors win game 5, series is over. Celtics can't close games. Celtics don't take advantages of the opportunities in front of them. It happened all playoffs with them, and it happened tonight. Curry is doing GOAT masterclass stuff right now, and Warriors will win game 5 and 6

Status
Not open for further replies.