• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Worst take of the season

• The Bulls are title contenders - Caz

Votes: 46 9.7%
  • The Celtics roster is poorly constructed and a joke for postseason basketball - ItWasMeantToBe19

Votes: 113 23.8%
  • DeRozan is a lock for 1st team All-NBA - Mory Dunz

Votes: 7 1.5%
  • CP3 has been the most clutch player in the league this season - Smurf

Votes: 70 14.7%
  • Anime is trash - NinjaScooter

Votes: 106 22.3%
  • Warriors are better when Green plays and Curry sits than when Curry plays and Green sits. - Gigglepo

Votes: 88 18.5%
  • My issue is when they say the Warriors needed KD to beat the Cavs. No they didn't lol. - Linkage76

Votes: 45 9.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Randomless

Oct 25, 2017
White still got the new daddy bonus

He's gonna be responsible for getting a lot of young men with his archetype drafted this year

fontguy

Avenger
Oct 8, 2018
This is like post-LeBron NBA and I hate it alreeady. Don't even ask me what that means because I can't verbalize it.

Just a bunch of regular level dudes in the finals because Bron finally got old.

It's weird watching the Warriors that beat the LeBron-led Cavs 3 out of 4 times struggle like this.

Lifejumper

Oct 25, 2017
?

Could-Warriors-Draymond-Green-Land-With-Lakers-In-Future.jpeg

soulmatic

Oct 27, 2017
Without Loongod this could have been very bad. Dude came to play tonight. Loongod vs Timelord's hustle has lived up.

Randomless

Oct 25, 2017
People really think the Warriors should give Wiggins the bag? I'd rather rebuild.
How you gonna rebuild with Steph on your team? He single handedly makes them at least a play-in team. Trading the golden boy doesn't seem like a good plan unless he himself wants that.

Charlotte homecoming? MJ would love it

Ra

Rap Genius
Oct 27, 2017
Dark Space
It's weird watching the Warriors that beat the LeBron-led Cavs 3 out of 4 times struggle like this.
I can't fault you for this immaculate bait after what I said myself.
How you gonna rebuild with Steph on your team? He single handedly makes them at least a play-in team. Trading the golden boy doesn't seem like a good plan unless he himself wants that.

Charlotte homecoming? MJ would love it
By "rebuild", I mean "spend that $30+ million a year on bringing in other players".

Mory Dunz

Oct 25, 2017
So Williams is leaving green every time.
Jvg grilling him over and over for not moving or rebounding

Greens quickly becoming less playable for this series. Not unplayable but not a 40 minute star he should be

--
Where does not playing looney rank in all time dumb finals coaching decisions. People at times grill kerr more than they should, but I'm not riding with kerr on this one.

Oct 25, 2017
Draymond being a zero on offense is absolutely dire for them. As Van Gundy said why is this dude just standing at the 3 point line like he's a shooter or something.

Robert Williams has been a beast on both sides of the ball. I'm shocked the Warriors not signing a big and holding out for Wiseman didn't pan out well. Shocked!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.