• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Worst take of the season

• The Bulls are title contenders - Caz

Votes: 46 9.7%
  • The Celtics roster is poorly constructed and a joke for postseason basketball - ItWasMeantToBe19

Votes: 113 23.8%
  • DeRozan is a lock for 1st team All-NBA - Mory Dunz

Votes: 7 1.5%
  • CP3 has been the most clutch player in the league this season - Smurf

Votes: 70 14.7%
  • Anime is trash - NinjaScooter

Votes: 106 22.3%
  • Warriors are better when Green plays and Curry sits than when Curry plays and Green sits. - Gigglepo

Votes: 88 18.5%
  • My issue is when they say the Warriors needed KD to beat the Cavs. No they didn't lol. - Linkage76

Votes: 45 9.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Piston

Oct 25, 2017
I think Tatum bitches at the refs way too much for me.
He definitely does but I don't think he gets the best whistle. He gets fouled in some way on most of his drives and gets the call like a quarter of the time unlike Giannis or Embiid.
Insane they took a 1 point lead and now back to this. Klay isn't hitting his shots and Boston can really get just about any shot they want. Smart and Williams are just about open all the time and they can't slow down Tatum so he either finishes or kicks it out.
7 pts in one possession helps.

Mory Dunz

Oct 25, 2017
Tatum layup and klay missing 2 threes should do it

great layup by Tatum but green is the help defender.
Gotta impact on defense or rebounding if you're green.

I'm only calling him out since he's the 2nd best player on the team, not a role player

Milennia

Prophet of Truth - Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
Draymond after this game - we dominated the first 50 minutes

Jarmel

The Jackrabbit Always Wins
Oct 25, 2017
New York
Insane they took a 1 point lead and now back to this. Klay isn't hitting his shots and Boston can really get just about any shot they want. Smart and Williams are just about open all the time and they can't slow down Tatum so he either finishes or kicks it out.
Boston has lulls and the Warriors can get hot but ultimately the Warriors are just too streaky and turnover prone.

Ra

Rap Genius
Oct 27, 2017
Dark Space
Juuust about time for the media talking heads to go ahead and tear Jordan Poole down, after having built the narrative of his arrival themselves.

Wally_Wall

Oct 26, 2017
I think Tatum bitches at the refs way too much for me.
Yeah, Tatum is definitely one of my least favorite players to watch because of this. He already gets one of the most favorable whistles of any player in the league so watching him exaggerate contact and push off with his off arm nearly every play makes him very unlikable to me.

Oct 26, 2017
Draymond is an obvious Hall of Famer, but a two point, four rebound game after all that shit-talking is just super humiliating, lol.

Milennia

Prophet of Truth - Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
Timelord is literally Hodor whenever he sees a board or potential block, that's my hoop

Jarmel

The Jackrabbit Always Wins
Oct 25, 2017
New York
And that's game. Warriors really need to figure out their 4Q lulls otherwise Celtics are closing in 5.

Ra

Rap Genius
Oct 27, 2017
Dark Space
Dude had one good series then turned back into a pumpkin.

Stephen A Smith with his "they aren't the Splash brothers anymore, now we have to call them LETHAL WEAPON 3, Jordan Poole is that SPECIAL".

Man tried his hardest to get the entire sports media world to adopt that nickname so he could take credit.

Nick Wright said he's better than klay hahah
No, not Nick. Surely he meant Klay coming back from injury or something.

dots

Oct 27, 2017
Come the hell on at Steph Curry laying on the ground crying like that.

edit: to be clear I posted this after Steph was already up and running around fine. Would not celebrate any injury.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.