• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Worst take of the season

• The Bulls are title contenders - Caz

Votes: 46 9.7%
  • The Celtics roster is poorly constructed and a joke for postseason basketball - ItWasMeantToBe19

Votes: 113 23.8%
  • DeRozan is a lock for 1st team All-NBA - Mory Dunz

Votes: 7 1.5%
  • CP3 has been the most clutch player in the league this season - Smurf

Votes: 70 14.7%
  • Anime is trash - NinjaScooter

Votes: 106 22.3%
  • Warriors are better when Green plays and Curry sits than when Curry plays and Green sits. - Gigglepo

Votes: 88 18.5%
  • My issue is when they say the Warriors needed KD to beat the Cavs. No they didn't lol. - Linkage76

Votes: 45 9.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mory Dunz

Oct 25, 2017
Wonder if Poole will play more.

Risky.
if gs feels it getting away they can send him out. If they come back normally they won't overplay him

Ashhong

Oct 26, 2017
this woman in courtside seats snacking on fucking tic-tacs. Spent all their money on the seats I guess lol

Mory Dunz

Oct 25, 2017
Green having a horrible game. You have to shield the ball so either smart fouls you or overplays

Then bad transition defense

Curry being decently hot gives gs a life line, gonna be a weird ending. If the lead stays doable

freetacos

Oct 30, 2017
Bay Area, CA
Dumb shit by Curry

He wasn't in a shooting motion but of course they're going to give him that
I mean it's definitely not "of course" they're going to give it to him, a big thing by the league was being more strict and exact on what "shooting motion" was, eliminating bait shooting fouls. Still dumb by curry though, he has to know better and his own foul situation

Raiku

Oct 25, 2017
California, USHeyHey!
michael-jackson-popcorn.gif

Linkage76

Oct 27, 2017
I wouldn't be surprised if this ends up a major blowout. 4th foul and 3 fts is a major momentum breaking

Randomless

Oct 25, 2017
I mean it's definitely not "of course" they're going to give it to him, a big thing by the league was being more strict and exact on what "shooting motion" was, eliminating bait shooting fouls. Still dumb by curry though, he has to know better and his own foul situation
The only time I saw this called foul on the floor was that one Celtics game where it was once again Smart trying to do a rip through. Every other time I've seen em get it. As a defender you have to assume they're going to get it and just don't come even close to fouling. I'm saying it's totally on Curry. If Smart wants to take a pull-up 3 off the break you let him lol

Mory Dunz

Oct 25, 2017
Green gotta have 3 big defensive plays to turn the game imo

Green just dove on him lol.
You have to be 1st to the ground

bionic77

Oct 25, 2017
I am going to sleep but Draymond Green has looked unplayable tonight.

It's one thing not to score but to not score and let the paint be that open is not going to cut it. Klay, Steph and Wiggins look to put up 60 and and still get blown out.

Status
Not open for further replies.