• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Worst take of the season

• The Bulls are title contenders - Caz

Votes: 46 9.7%
  • The Celtics roster is poorly constructed and a joke for postseason basketball - ItWasMeantToBe19

Votes: 113 23.8%
  • DeRozan is a lock for 1st team All-NBA - Mory Dunz

Votes: 7 1.5%
  • CP3 has been the most clutch player in the league this season - Smurf

Votes: 70 14.7%
  • Anime is trash - NinjaScooter

Votes: 106 22.3%
  • Warriors are better when Green plays and Curry sits than when Curry plays and Green sits. - Gigglepo

Votes: 88 18.5%
  • My issue is when they say the Warriors needed KD to beat the Cavs. No they didn't lol. - Linkage76

Votes: 45 9.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Linkage76

Oct 27, 2017
This is what I was looking for. Tatum and Brown getting all the shots and the others barely doing much. Horford hasn't scored and Smart only has 2 points. I'll take that

Milennia

Prophet of Truth - Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
Pat Bev is so happy watching this game, dude is living vicariously through Draymond right now

Mory Dunz

Oct 25, 2017
You have the NBA Finals broadcast announcers and the ref 'expert' flat out saying that the play should be officiated differently because of circumstance and player. Not a great look for the league.

I'm fine with him not being kicked BTW.
Lol you're okay with it?

I'm going for gs and think that was so dumb.

Easy double tech call. He'll be back next game, ejecting him doesn't suspend him for a year. Refs get scared like they're deciding someone's life.

Linkage76

Oct 27, 2017
Well, yeah, but he scored 5 from 7 from 3p, 3 of those very well timed to kill a bit of momentum Warriors had. By comparison with the other players on the court tonight he was decently good.
His turnovers are the reason the Cs aren't ahead lol. I agree his 3s killed any momentum Warriors had. But his turnovers killed any momentum the Cs had so I guess it evens out.

nilbog

Oct 25, 2017
I love Draymond. Every team in the league wishes they had a guy like that.

fy1H.gif

Jun 10, 2018
If it's possible neither team should feel good about the that half. Just bad basketball on both sides, not to mention the refs viewing the game with blindfolds on apparently.

If the game were just Dray would've got ejected in the 1st Qtr.

Mory Dunz

Oct 25, 2017

spyder_ur

Oct 25, 2017
Lol you're okay with it?

I'm going for gs and think that was so dumb.

Easy double tech call. He'll be back next game, ejecting him doesn't suspend him for a year. Refs get scared like they're deciding someone's life.

I guess I hate the process, but I'm fine with the result. I wanna see guys play.

In general I feel like I'd be fine with half the flagrants and techs that we get, so probably the wrong person to ask.

Ra

Rap Genius
Oct 27, 2017
Dark Space
Facts. If LeBron didn't snitch him out in the post game press conference, Dray wouldn't have gotten suspended.
I mean he had "natural basketball motion'd "Steven Adams, Kyrie, and I think Chris Paul already up to that point, dude was absolutely out of control and should have been sat down before he decided to take a swing at Bron's dangly bits live on ABC during the Finals.

People like Stephen A Smith to this day raving about how ridiculous the suspension was without blaming Dray just baffle me.

Mory Dunz

Oct 25, 2017
This is what I was looking for. Tatum and Brown getting all the shots and the others barely doing much. Horford hasn't scored and Smart only has 2 points. I'll take that
Yeah can't overhelp and mess up rotations as much. Gp2 as a primary defender helps with that

If klay was normal klay gs would be looking good series.
I still say gs will chip, because I'm baking on klay will eventually get going

Funnily his defense has been solid.
And this 1st half pretty good.
It's the points more than defense

soulmatic

Oct 27, 2017
I mean he had "natural basketball motion'd "Steven Adams, Kyrie, and I think Chris Paul already up to that point, dude was absolutely out of control and should have been sat down before he decided to take a swing at Bron's dangly bits live on ABC during the Finals.

People like Stephen A Smith to this day raving about how ridiculous the suspension was without blaming Dray just baffle me.
Draymond deserves his suspension and that's on him. But the fact that it took LeBron to point it out is on the NBA for not disciplining him harshly earlier. 73-9 might have been a factor in why the league was so lenient on the fuckery. And I love Dray, but he's a habitual line stepper. He fucked up and cost the Warriors that championship.

Jarmel

The Jackrabbit Always Wins
Oct 25, 2017
New York
I can see a version of this team chipping in the next 2 years. It definitely won't be this year though.

Mory Dunz

Oct 25, 2017
Curry gotta make those 3s

Klay and Wiggins aren't scoring. This is a game Curry has to win

No excuses about your #2 and #3 unfortunately

As a superstar you gotta be able to win at least a game a series

spyder_ur

Oct 25, 2017
Live ball turnover on a soft trap, mismatched in transition, Klay gets space against Al. Entirely their own doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.