• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Who ya got?

• Miami Heat

Votes: 184 26.5%
  • Los Angeles Lakers

Votes: 511 73.5%

• Total voters

Anth0ny

Oct 25, 2017
Danny MONEY Green about to be the first player ever to win 3 rings with 3 different teams

king

metalslimer

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Heat will have to shoot out of their minds to win this. Also this nonsense about the heat being the first defense the lakers have played lol

Kangu

Apr 19, 2018
Every single round analysts have completely ignored how good Caruso and KCP are. They are legit championship team level players.

Einchy

Oct 25, 2017
7Sn78Vs.png

take me Caruso

Linkage76

Oct 27, 2017
I didn't expect the Lakers bench to dominate and play like this lol. The series is a sweep if they keep it up

bionic77

Oct 25, 2017
Every single round analysts have completely ignored how good Caruso and KCP are. They are legit championship team level players.
They are perfect pieces of the Lakers teams. They might not be big ballers on every team. KCP is a good 3 and D player but can't pass to save his life and is kind of a streak shooter, so you can't depend on his 10-15 a game.

Caruso is legitimately great on defense but very limited on offense. Not many teams can take advantage of an all defense PG. He is perfectly designed to play alongside LeBron James.

Celtics are fucking gutter trash. It took them 5 games to figure out a simple zone. It took the Lakers 6 minutes, which is nothing amazing that is what I expect from a playoff team.