• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Who wins?

• Raptors

Votes: 245 41.8%
  • Warriors

Votes: 341 58.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Troll

Banned
Nov 10, 2017
Anyone calling him a psychopath doesn't know the meaning of the disorder beyond the first page of google results

oreomunsta

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I want this OT to be renamed

NBA FINALS 2019: Board Man. I'm A Board Man | Warriors vs Raptors | OT | Board Man Gets Paid

Hoa

Jun 6, 2018
I got homeboys who are men of few words, that ain't that weird

"Pyschopath," "autistic"?

Lmao jesus people need to fucking chill

BOARD MAN GET PAID

Right? Have ya'll never played basketball with different type of folks growing up? Sounds like the type of stuff some of my old friends would do lol. Had one that would only say the names of other players after every action. Crossover? Iverson. Bank Shot? Duncan.

Last edited:

CopperPuppy

Oct 25, 2017
As soon as Kawhi inks a new deal the off-season OT should be renamed Board Man Got Paid

Someone bookmark my post pls

Ether30

Alt account
Banned
May 23, 2019
If Kawhi and Siakim got hurt the same way Klay and Looney did , every single Raptors fan on here would have started a petition against the Refs that would put the Game of Thrones one to shame .

Deleted member 56595

Account closed at user request
Banned
May 8, 2019
mjp2417 your new avatar

EoyloB6.png

Oct 26, 2017
Sam Presti is the most overrated exec in the NBA rn, and has consistently made moves that handcuffed OKC's ability to contend. Everyone keeps pointing to the drafting of Westbrook and Harden (while inheriting KD), and yet, KD left for nothing, and Harden returned Steven Adams and a bag of chips.

AmericanRace.jpeg

Hoa

Jun 6, 2018
If Kawhi and Siakim got hurt the same way Klay and Looney did , every single Raptors fan on here would have started a petition against the Refs that would put the Game of Thrones one to shame .

Why would they complain to the ref about this? Did Green even touch him? He isn't even by him during the landing

Plus did you forget

kawhi2.0.gif

PadWarrior

Oct 25, 2017
Right? Have ya'll never played basketball with different type of folks growing up? Sounds like the type of stuff some of my old friends would do lol. Had one that would only say the names of other players after every action. Crossover? Iverson. Bank Shot? Duncan.
What would he say if he got a steal?

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017

Or the guys who yell "Kobe!" when they throw up ugly off balanced contested jumpers, or ignore consent.

TTG

Banned
Apr 16, 2019
CQ0sstl.png

dude really did model his game after mj

Van Houten: Hey Coach, how come no one else can have a cellphone except for Kawhi? It's not fair.

Coach Fisher: You know damn well he wouldn't say anything anyway.

Kawhi: yeeep!

Franklin: What's up Kawhi?

Kawhi: MJ just made another one guys, goat man wins again!

Van Houten: ....

fertygo

Oct 25, 2017
Y'all need to chill, we almost reaching to the level that made NBA community banished like years ago.. only need new guy like Ether30 and Young Coconut reporting to the mods and its would be the exact same thing tbh

Troll

Banned
Nov 10, 2017
Y'all need to chill, we almost reaching to the level that made NBA community banished like years ago.. only need new guy like Ether30 and Young Coconut reporting to the mods and its would be the exact same thing tbh

What now? I wasn't around for what happened last time and as much as I don't like you guys I'd rather not lose this thread.

Last edited:

Deleted member 35598

User requested account closure
Banned
Dec 7, 2017
Spain
Stephen A has no clue what is going to happen in FA. As usual he is jealous of the reports of the likes WOJ, Bucher, Shams or Ramina Shelburne.

Jesus ! The guy is making 8 million a year, just let it go ! Not your business anymore to breaking news !

Raonak

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Kawhi just seems socially awkward or potentially on the spectrum.

nothing really creepy or psychopathic about it.

kinda cool to get insights on his personality.

Solo

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Theres a game of scheduled peach baskets to be broadcast over the air this evening

Yung Coconut

Oct 31, 2017

If you don't post at minimum 3 or more shirtless pics of LaMelo LaFrance Ball per day, until the completion of the 2019 NBA Finals, I'll be forced to direct a mod's attention to the drama inciting, classist and slanderous attacks you've forced upon two innocent bystanders. Defamation of my good character will not be tolerated.

Last edited:

Solo

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I predict many cheesy "board man gets paid" posts whenever Kawhi gets a rebound.

I will also be doing this.

Status
Not open for further replies.