• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Who will go first overall?

• James Wiseman

Votes: 14 13.6%
  • Anthony Edwards

Votes: 30 29.1%
  • Lamelo Ball

Votes: 41 39.8%
  • Obi Toppin

Votes: 2 1.9%
  • Killian Hayes

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Jarate

Votes: 20 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

iori9999

Dec 8, 2017
I love the Pistons first pick, but why in the fuck did they take a Jason Maxiell clone at 16? Come on.

captmcblack

Oct 25, 2017
Nets made a nice move there...Shamet is pretty good, I guess he'll be a hedge against Joe Harris leaving.

[EDIT: shit, that's amazing for the Clippers actually, pick and Kennard]

mjp2417

Nov 2, 2017
yeah I like that trade for LAC. you're trading one less year of team control for a similar but slightly better player

RandomSeed

Oct 27, 2017
Kennard now? Must figure his knees are set to explode. I'm going to miss him, but he does always look lost on defense, soooo.....

FusionNY

Oct 25, 2017
I'd be happy with Maxey for the Heat. Last 2 Kentucky guys worked out so why not go for a 3rd time.

Ra

Rap Genius
Oct 27, 2017
Dark Space
Kid realize he just got drafted to a Championship contender? He was looking apathetic.

edit: oh pick traded nvm

RandomSeed

Oct 27, 2017
Troy is getting it done for the Pistons, but can he please trade that fuck owner Tom Gores too? Probably not...

iori9999

Dec 8, 2017
I honestly think the Pistons had a good day. I thought Hayes was a top 5 prospect before this draft. Look if all 3 players bust then yeah it sucks. But the Pistons tried making some moves here

bionic77

Oct 25, 2017
they get a great shooter who can move the ball a little bit.
Offense was not their problem in the playoffs last year though.

Shamet, Williams, Montell, etc. are all shit defenders.

Its pretty hard to win in the later rounds with more than one defensive liability on the court. The other teams will just target them until they get pulled.

Clippers biggest problem IMO is Lou. You can't win deep in the playoffs if he is getting major minutes. There is a reason he has played for every team in the league.

Not that shooters are bad but they need a real PG who can also play defense and a rim protector. If they go all in on offense again then you will Kawhi run out of gas against a top team again.

Smurf

Oct 25, 2017
Offense was not their problem in the playoffs last year though.

Shamet, Williams, Montell, etc. are all shit defenders.

Its pretty hard to win in the later rounds with more than one defensive liability on the court. The other teams will just target them until they get pulled.

Clippers biggest problem IMO is Lou. You can't win deep in the playoffs if he is getting major minutes. There is a reason he has played for every team in the league.

Not that shooters are bad but they need a real PG who can also play defense and a rim protector. If they go all in on offense again then you will Kawhi run out of gas against a top team again.
I think people forget they were 3-1 on the Nuggets and had a huge collapse. Is that team flawed? Sure, but they still gonna be one of the title favorites next season and Kennard is an upgrade over Shammet.

RandomSeed

Oct 27, 2017
I honestly think the Pistons had a good day. I thought Hayes was a tip 5 prospect before this draft. Look if all 3 players bust then yeah it sucks. But the Pistons tried making some moves here

I'm extremely positive with how things have gone. Still could be more decent things coming when they move Ariza.

Well, should say unless they are just going to buy him out.

mjp2417

Nov 2, 2017
they're also dumping McGruder's contract in that trade which will open up some flexibility