• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Who will go first overall?

• James Wiseman

Votes: 14 13.6%
  • Anthony Edwards

Votes: 30 29.1%
  • Lamelo Ball

Votes: 41 39.8%
  • Obi Toppin

Votes: 2 1.9%
  • Killian Hayes

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Jarate

Votes: 20 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ra

Rap Genius
Oct 27, 2017
Dark Space
how we fuck this up

we finna have a player that can't shoot while another team got another Luka
To be fair, Okoro is prospected to be such a good defender that if he adds an offensive game, he's basically a star. He's supposed to be a really good pick.

If Deni is actually anime though I'll just vomit. He should cook with Bradley Beal.

Oct 25, 2017
Miami, FL
To be fair, Okoro is prospected to be such a good defender that if he adds an offensive game, he's basically a star. He's supposed to be a really good pick.

If Deni is actually anime though I'll just vomit. He should cook with Bradley Beal.
I see. Idunno. Ben Simmons has soured me on the whole, "if they just get a jumper" player profile. I feel like it's easier to teach a offensive player to play some defense than a defensive player to learn to shoot effectively. Hopefully it works out. I'm already sick about Deni.

Ra

Rap Genius
Oct 27, 2017
Dark Space
I see. Idunno. Ben Simmons has soured me on the whole, "if they just get a jumper" player profile. I feel like it's easier to teach a offensive player to play some defense than a defensive player to learn to shoot effectively. Hopefully it works out. I'm already sick about Deni.
Ben is a whole different problem. He doesn't lack a jumpshot, he lacks the mental ability to take a jumpshot. He is in the Twilight Zone of NBA players. He lacks the basic functionality.

There's video of Ben draining back to back 3s in an empty gym when he didn't know anyone was recording. Dude needs counseling, seriously.

Oct 25, 2017
Miami, FL
Deni can't shoot tho
so his highlight reel was a lie? my first introduction to him was his sizzle reel

Ben is a whole different problem. He doesn't lack a jumpshot, he lacks the mental ability to take a jumpshot. He is in the Twilight Zone of NBA players. He lacks the basic functionality.

There's video of Ben draining back to back 3s in an empty gym when he didn't know anyone was recording. Dude needs counseling, seriously.
huh. I see.

TheFatOne

Oct 27, 2017
Can't wait for Ainge to pick an undersized guard with a broken shot or athletic forward with a broken shot.

Ra

Rap Genius
Oct 27, 2017
Dark Space
An elite speed PG out of Alabama. Where have I heard this before....

Oh the Pelicans just drafted Colin Sexton 2.0

darkside

Oct 26, 2017
Hoping the Magic take Terry.

They'll probably make me suffer by taking Cole Anthony or some shit

Newlib

Oct 25, 2017
Damn Zion, Lonzo and Lewis on the break is really going to be something.

I really like their team especially if Ingram keeps progressing. I think they will take a step back this year but they can get a couple of additional young played next year and throw some of that cap space at vets to round out their team.

Newlib

Oct 25, 2017
Cole Anthony was terrible at UNC. Like unplayable bad. Why do you think that will translate to the NBA, Orlando?

Piston

Oct 25, 2017
I guess you can't go wrong with more shooting for the Celts, still think we need someone big.

TheFatOne

Oct 27, 2017
My man already wearing that sweet green suit. A player who can shoot. What a time to be a Celtics fan.

spyder_ur

Oct 25, 2017
I guess you can't go wrong with more shooting for the Celts, still think we need someone big.

Serviceable bigs are easily obtainable in FA so I'm glad they're not using a lottery pick on one. There's a few decent ones projected at the bottom of the first - Tillman, Paul Reed Stewart and Tillie are my favorites