• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Clock's running down. You need a last second hot take to win your argument. Who are you going with?

• Smurf

Votes: 24 13.6%
  • Veeps

Votes: 20 11.4%
  • Jarate (RIP)

Votes: 52 29.5%
  • jdstorm

Votes: 11 6.3%
  • ViewtifulJC

Votes: 83 47.2%
  • Edeadman

Votes: 21 11.9%
  • Tophat

Votes: 27 15.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 25, 2017
We would've recognized the hot takes
Maybe he's got a button that zaps him when he gets too spicy
I would've reported him by now if he was.

#ProminentMember4Life
dangelo-snitch.png

RandomSeed

Oct 27, 2017
Good to be back, but it's not fair that the Pistons losing streak is just stopped in its tracks like that. We had a real chance to drop lower. Adam Silver continuing the tradition of trying to rig the draft.

NekoNeko

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Big nba fan and i couldn't care less about this. I won't recognize it as a real chip even if my team wins.

Oct 25, 2017
i keep reading articles, going over and over the stats, pouring over decades of accumulated knowledge, the research keeps pointing to the same outcome:

get ready for the miami heat to win another ring

MrFarenheit

Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
Winnipeg, Canada
So I have a feeling that everyone of these games will be blacked out on league pass here in Canada. I am so pissed off about it. What a total joke. I already have not been able to watch any scrimmages.

winjet81

Oct 27, 2017
Let's go Raptors!

Happy too if Bucks or Celtics hoist the O'Brien.

My schadenfreude bunion is already quivering in anticipation that at least one LA team will be eliminated prior to the finals.

Status
Not open for further replies.