• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017

HaywardTurkey.png

On top of looking like it isn't even in the same area code of seasoning.

ElectricBlanketFire

What year is this?
Oct 25, 2017
Jesus Christ.

I cooked one for the first time this year and while it wasn't amazing or anything, it still looked presentable.

RcqjBzo.jpeg

bananab

Oct 27, 2017
I lost it when he just effortlessly lifts the breasts out of the carcass. I'm thinking they cooked it for hours wrapped in foil.

Lobster Roll

signature-less, now and forever
Sep 24, 2019
I mean he totally fucked that turkey up, but come on, he was an All-Star prior to snapping his leg in half. Dude catches way too much heat for not bouncing back to his old self.

rsfour

Oct 26, 2017
Did the cops come over and help? Looks like maga hayward and family don't know how to cook

steejee

Oct 28, 2017

Yup, that is some clueless Wellesley shit right there.

Coincidently wife has a long term friend who grew up there and is both a very smart and very clueless person at the same time. Parents are much more in touch with the world though, despite being fairly wealthy. I mean as much as old white people in Wellesley can be, but they at least hate Trump.

I hate and love you so much right now.

B.O.O.M.

Oct 25, 2017
jfc..how do you even get to that point? Turkey can be a pain in the ass to make but it's not 'that' hard.

spyder_ur

Oct 25, 2017
Tell me this isn't the drabbest Thanksgiving spread you've ever seen (press right on the photo to the second).