• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mjp2417

Nov 2, 2017
this thread really went from fat-shaming Zion to old-shaming Bill huh. no wonder the mods are banging everyone

jdstorm

Jan 6, 2018
Sabonis was a top 30 player last season by both BPM and PER. He's a good multi position 2 way player who can create for others on offence, space the floor and cover for others on D.

Giving him a Max deal is a perfectly reasonable/Rational decision

Servbot24

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Sabonis was a top 30 player last season by both BPM and PER. He's a good multi position 2 way player who can create for others on offence, space the floor and cover for others on D.

Giving him a Max deal is a perfectly reasonable/Rational decision
I love Sabonis but I would only be willing to give him 20 mil

Maxing Sabonis is basically a proclamation of being content with never passing the 2nd round

Servbot24

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
NBA |OT| I Just Need to Develop a Shot

NBA |OT| Note: Discussion of Basketball is Also Allowed

NBA |OT| Please No More Playoffs in LA

Servbot24

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
lol suns

I wonder how good Booker actually is. Like if he were on the Spurs would he be an All-Star or would his production go down?

TaterTots

Oct 27, 2017
Can't believe the season starts tomorrow. Would have been a good double header on TNT, but Zion blew it. The march towards Dwight Howards chip starts now.

Status
Not open for further replies.