• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jerm411

Oct 27, 2017
Clinton, MO
Always wondered how Cris Carter of all people has a supposed in with Kawhi and his camp...do they share agents? He close with the uncle or something?

maxxpower

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
California
Kawhi will say no to the Lakers, they will sign Boogie and become the 17-18 NOLA Pelicans + LeBron.

Deleted member 56595

Account closed at user request
Banned
May 8, 2019
ugahgp527x731.jpg

was previously +300 for Lakers

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017

$168 million for a man who couldn't hit the ocean if he was standing on the beach

OP
OP
Crumb

Crumb

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
please do not discuss off-court drama such as the importance of consent. that is not on topic in this thread.

bionic77

Oct 25, 2017
One thing that sucks about being an east coast Lakers fan is the time difference.

Just waiting for a free agency announcement sucks because it is like 6 in the morning there.

But those late night games on the west coast are killer in the middle of the week. I usually can't it much past halftime...

Smurf

Oct 25, 2017
One thing that sucks about being an east coast Lakers fan is the time difference.

Just waiting for a free agency announcement sucks because it is like 6 in the morning there.

But those late night games on the west coast are killer in the middle of the week. I usually can't it much past halftime...
stop going to be at 8 old man

TheFatOne

Oct 27, 2017

Late night games suck balls. It sucks when it's an actually good matchup as well. 9-10 o'clock starts are killer.

OP
OP
Crumb

Crumb

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
east coast sucks, we all agree. the best thing to do is be born on the east coast so you can appreciate how much better the west coast is when you move there.

McScroggz

The Fallen
Jan 11, 2018
The kryptonite was hyperbole. AD is a transcendent talent in the league, and there's no downplayed that.

I think that my comparisons show that as a #1 offensive team option, Rudy slows him. I'd take 50% shooting if he isn't lighting it up. That shows he has to choose his shots carefully, and he's smart enough to pick good ones.

Goberts game isn't scoring 30 or getting 10 assists, so that isn't going to change against AD. He rebounds and plays D. His offensive game has improved so much over the last couple seasons, but I feel his ceiling is always about 20 points. Now, that could change with our new team, but until Rudy shows he can score 20+ a night I don't think it's reasonable to think he can.

I'm going to drill into some more of his match ups and see who he truly shuts down and who he has trouble with. Wonder how he looks against Embiid.

I think Rudy can hold up against any more traditional big man. It's when you can put a quicker guard on him in isolation or screens that he can have trouble, but I mean he's a top 5 defender without question who is also an elite rebounder and can give you something offensively. With Utah getting two good scorers I think Gobert's value and efficiency will be insane.

Status
Not open for further replies.