• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RolandGunner

Oct 30, 2017
Goddamn Richardson has a team friendly contract. He's going to make way less the next three years than Butler will next season. Why are the Heat doing this?

Smurf

Oct 25, 2017
That's an interesting lineup for the 76ers. They keep their defense, size, and physicality, the same formula that took the Raptors to 7 this year. They also in better position to give Embiid better load management.

TheFatOne

Oct 27, 2017
The problem for the Sixers is who closes out games? Also, it's a little bit of a weird fit for Horford. The defense will be great though.

Mingoguaya

Oct 30, 2017
I guess Miami could try to dangle Bam and some scraps for Beal but I can't see Washington biting on that or other teams not bidding more
We still don't know who else they gave to Philly besides JRich. If they somehow keep Winslow and Bam, I'll ship them with a bunch of scrubs to Wash for Beal. (a man can dream 😢)

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017
Horford is really, really good, but also seems really, really redundant on a front court that already has Embiid who is best with the ball in his hands, and Simmons, who is only good with the ball in his hands. I kind of wonder if they should have gone after Beverly or something to shore up the backcourt.

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017
We still don't know who else they gave to Philly besides JRich. If they somehow keep Winslow and Bam, I'll ship them with a bunch of scrubs to Wash for Beal. (a man can dream 😢)

There aren't really any indications that Washington has any interest in trading Beal. He still has 2 more years of team control so they aren't in any rush. They would probably need a godfather type offer to change their minds, and Justice Winslow and Bam are not a godfather offer.

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Miami was basically hardcapped and they still came out of free agency better than the Knicks. lmao

Clippers have no one to surround Kawhi with

at all

He will not choose them, Clippers played themselves

Or he goes back to Toronto and they both get left out. lol

Suburban Thug

Banned
Nov 13, 2017
Midwest
That was our first playoff appearance since 2012 and we even took game 1 from the champs lol, dunno where you getting this hot take from. Vuc and Ross immediately re-signing without testing free agency shows faith in the FO, I feel like things is starting to turn around for Orlando. If Fultz manage to be a decent starting PG we might have a great squad in the future with our core young guys developing.
It's not a hot take it's the truth. If you think Vuc, Ross, and Aminu are taking you anywhere other than a 1st round exit then lol. Beating the Raptors one time out of four when they weren't trying doesn't matter or mean anything.

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017

Other teams can probably beat that, especially if Washington decides they want to completely bottom out

TheFatOne

Oct 27, 2017
Sixers still need a backup big man. One of the problems this year with the Celtics was Horfords health. Last year was the first time I wouldn't play him in back to back games. Sixers need another big so that they can rest Embiid/Horford to make sure they are both ready for the playoffs.

Violence Jack

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017
Please don't ruin this Kawhi by going to the Lakers. Rather see him in with the Clippers or just staying in Toronto.

Mingoguaya

Oct 30, 2017
Other teams can probably beat that, especially if Washington decides they want to completely bottom out
Yeah, there's no way we can get Beal to this team. Who's left out there? If I were Riles I'll wait for next year's FA and try to sign Draymond just to see what fuckeries ensue with a Jimmy/Green team.

Josh5890

I'm Your Favorite Poster's Favorite Poster
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Boy if Kawhi goes to the west coast the East will be a wide open circus.

rAndom

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Horford to Philly? That's a solid signing. Dunno about the money, but good moves overall for the Sixers.

Gigglepoo

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'd be higher on Philly if they had let Harris walk. That contract really sucks. But Horford? Richardson? Massive upgrades. I'd take Richardson over Butler straight up.

perfectchaos007

It's Happening
Oct 25, 2017
Texas
Well Butler was the only guy Houston was going after. Guess the Heat got him and now the Rockets have to go to plan B. Plan B might not exist

Status
Not open for further replies.