• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Brinbe

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Terana
Their entire roster but Lowry is off the books after this upcoming season. I really think Kawhi is leaving because of this. There's no stability, and having a guy like AD, who Kawhi gets along with real well, seems like a better future than what Tor has in 2020
HUH? that's the opposite of instability, that's flexibility. they can bring back all those guys or chase/add free agents with cap space. they're not weighed down with any long-term contracts to older players except for norm lol.

THIS WAS THE BEST PART OF THE DEMAR TRADE. WE DIDN'T HAVE TO PAY HIM MAX MONEY INTO HIS 30S

May 25, 2019
London
What is the 76ers plan - sign and trade Butler, then resign Harris? They didn't use the majority of their draft picks this year to fill out a bench of young players to give chances to.

efr

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Jun 19, 2019
HUH? that's the opposite of instability, that's flexibility. they can bring back all those guys or chase/add free agents with cap space. they're not weighed down with any long-term contracts except for norm lol.
You signing a 5 year deal if you dont know who is gonna be on your team in 12 months?

TheFatOne

Oct 27, 2017
that's the opposite of instability, that's flexibility. they can bring back all those guys or chase/add free agents with cap space.
Yup. Siakam has to keep improving, but they are in a good spot. If Siakam is a top 10 guy or close they should be able to lure someone to Toronto. Masai is a great gm as well. Have to trust he's going to make some good moves either way.

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
We should a petition to have Dave Tepper buy the Hornets.

giphy.gif

Proven

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
The fact that we have heard basically no news from Kawhi or teams going after him is terrifying

TheFatOne

Oct 27, 2017
Just realized Rozier made almost as much money as Brogdon. Absolutely bananas.

Edit:Per year not total.

Last edited:

efr

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Jun 19, 2019
2+1 or 1+1 are options on the table and make more sense than a 5 year deal if he wants the most possible money. even at 5 years. WE HAVE MASAI THE BEST GM IN THE DAMN LEAGUE
Step back from your fandom.
Kawhi, who supposedly demanded a trade to LA last year, who wants stability, is going to sign a max this offseason. I dont know where, but both LA teams have players locked in for more than a year. Tor doesnt. Even the GM was rumored to be leaving, and might end up in trouble for that bullshit that happened in Oakland with security. Lots for Kawhi to digest before he chooses

Proven

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Last year when it was this quiet LeBron signed with Lakers

issue is Masai runs a tight ship as well

it's one of the two rn

I literally don't know what he's going to do. I see some confidence from people who would know but they could have bad info. It sucks I wish it was more obvious

Brinbe

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Terana
Step back from your fandom.
Kawhi, who supposedly demanded a trade to LA last year, who wants stability, is going to sign a max this offseason. I dont know where, but both LA teams have players locked in for more than a year. Tor doesnt. Even the GM was rumored to be leaving, and might end up in trouble for that bullshit that happened in Oakland with security. Lots for Kawhi to digest before he chooses
huh? lmfao that's not fandom, that's math. what the fuck? lebron and kd did the same thing! come onnnnnnn.

he can get the most once he hits 10 years of service time. and that's when he'll sign the max.

Status
Not open for further replies.