• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anubis

User requested permanent ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm just making sure you have no idea what you're talking about. Thanks for the clarification.

Can we stop this bullshit already?

Someone bring up Kobe being trash so we can put an end to nationalistic nonsense.
Why don't u ask the discord brotherhood who initiated and keep trying to troll Toronto to no avail? Thanks.

Deception

Nov 15, 2017
Anyways, isn't it weird that free agency starts at 6pm this year instead of 12am?

Can players announce intentions to sign before 12am or is that strictly a waiting period for negotiation to happen?

Doomsayer

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Yes. Let's not things like facts get in the way. That link is statistical proof. What's yours?

Ok, just so we are clear: a fucking 11 game sample size of Harden in the playoffs this year is worth more than entire careers of defensive prowess and awards? If you want to believe Harden is a good defender and better than 2 elite defenders and one above average one in KD, obviously no "facts" will change your mind.

In the regular season your boy was ranked 372 out of 530 in defensive rating. Way below all of Dray, Klay, and KD.

There's more facts for you.

OP
OP
Crumb

Crumb

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Ok, just so we are clear: a fucking 11 game sample size of Harden in the playoffs this year is worth more than entire careers of defensive prowess and awards? If you want to believe Harden is a good defender and better than 2 elite defenders and one above average one in KD, obviously no "facts" will change your mind.

In the regular season your boy was ranked 372 out of 530 in defensive rating. Way below all of Dray, Klay, and KD.

playoffs is when it matters most, that's when harden tries.

Smurf

Oct 25, 2017
About the James Harden defense, he improved over the last few years and is not the joke anymore he used to be in '16. But using playoffs defensive rating to prove a point is not the way to go.

Nah that's u bro.

I do get annoyed when mischaracterizing events in bad faith, wouldnt u?
Me?

When have I ever stated my team is the best? My city is the best? We're better than you?

Beef Supreme

Oct 25, 2017

I actually do not think he's better than any of them. I just don't think he gets a fair shake.

I was actually surprised when I saw that and, until you pointed it out, didn't notice it was just for the playoffs.

I stand corrected and know when I've been bested. My apologies kind sir or miss.

Anubis

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
User banned (1 week): trolling and antagonizing users over a series of posts
About the James Harden defense, he improved over the last few years and is not the joke anymore he used to be in '16. But using playoffs defensive rating to prove a point is not the way to go.

Me?

When have I ever stated my team is the best? My city is the best? We're better than you?
U think u r superior on this forum by trying to single me out. Nothing to do with Detroit or whatever.

If u r truly neutral, ud call the right ppl out but I know loyalties are important.

Anubis

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Continues to mischaracterize Toronto.

Upon being called out, scurries away.

Claims fans can't redeem themselves while casting the first stone.

But not holier than thou.

CopperPuppy

Oct 25, 2017
tenor.gif

RandomSeed

Oct 27, 2017
Pistons summer league roster is nice. Too bad Luke's penis is too big for these cats now, but that's some nice youth.
Damn, can't even wait for next season to start.

Status
Not open for further replies.