• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

That1GoodHunter

My ass legally belongs to Ted Price
Oct 17, 2019
And don't forget this enemy type from Uncharted 3, which is literally called a "Brute."

maxresdefault.jpg

In multiplayer arena, they're always black. I'm not exaggerating.
Yikes

skillzilla81

Self-requested temporary ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I 100% agree with he OPs criticisms, but was just pointing out the absolute mine field that Naughty Dog was likely navigating, while being inclusive. I remember a journalist was playing and knew a trans character was in the game, and while playing thought it was Abby and was upset about perpetuating the stereotype that trans people were violent. They can absolutely do better when it comes to black representation, and representing groups well is not an excuse, but I do think there is something to say about how they mostly did a good job with all they were juggling.
I agree they should get called out where they can do better. But to me, saying a group of people is anti-black or perpetuate anti-blackness because they aren't black enough is a bit much. Can only a trans team write a trans person role? If someone didn't like the way a trans person was portrayed is there a right % of trans people in the dev team that makes it ok?

Again, I agree with the OPs observations, but urging them to do better is different than pointing to an individual or groups race, age, ethnicity, etc and saying they are can't talk about or are obviously ant--[some other group] is another.

Work on your phrasing here. "Not black enough" is something that gets lobbed at black people when they don't act stereotypically black enough for people. This would be different than having enough black people on the development and writing staff to have input on the game and sidestep these mistakes that ND keeps making.

To your point, however, it's absolutely possible for people not part of the groups we're talking about to write a character of another group. It takes a lot of work, research, and respect to do it well, which, especially when we're talking about videogames, isn't something that happens often. There are mistakes that people that aren't part of that group might make that will make it obvious it wasn't written by that group. So when OP says a trope based on racism dating back to slavery, that rears its head today in the way white women use the police as a weapon against the large brutish black man, there's a piece of crucial context and criticism you're overlooking in your attempt to defend the company. Because the scenario fight at the end of the game is absolutely rooted in the racist type of shit that black men experience every day in their relationship with America, white women, and the systems of authority to which we are subjected.

Garlador

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
It's kind of crazy to think that Resident Evil 5 has more pro-active black characters with agency who fought off the infected hordes and lived, compared to the Naughty Dog games.
josh-stone.png

sheva-alomar.png

And that was a game that gave us... this.

ND does need to do better. The whole industry needs to do better. And it starts by having POC involved in the creative side of making the game and guiding its story and narratives.

Deleted member 5127

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Frankly gonna hard disagree with your claim that the new design is more accurate to Native Greek people, but that also does not even address the choice and direction they chose with his new looks from the old version.

Ever been to Greece? Honestly never seen a Greek guy that looks like the old Kratos, if anything he reminds me of an Egyptian/Arabic look.

Min

Oct 25, 2017
I completely checked out of the game after the genocide set piece and this 'boss fight'. It seemed whatever they were trying to convey became a parody of itself.

There are so many just eye-rolling scenes in The Last of Us Part II.

Last edited:

That1GoodHunter

My ass legally belongs to Ted Price
Oct 17, 2019
they did not get better after the nadine backlash for uc4 (instead, they doubled down on it with lost legacy). why would they change? especially after all the praise lou2 got?
To be fair you could argue that Lev's casting and the character in game matching the actor in real life fairly well, is a positive change from how ND dealt with this stuff in the past.

MrFox

VFX Rendering Pipeline Developer
Verified
Jun 8, 2020
I agree with the criticism of the "big black dude fight" being stereotypical, and certainly with the voice acting of Nadine they should have done better.

But I'm not understanding the criticism about the POC death scene, so please educate if wrong.... I thought Sam/Henry were amazing characters and the game made a very big deal of making the player love them a lot. They were pointely among the very few authentically good people left in the world. It made losing them hurt a lot, and I saw it as sowing sensitivity, compassion and empathy. Losing a character you liked so much seems to be very different from having a "red shirt" that dies first.

Mekanos

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 17, 2018
I just don't understand coming into a thread about antiblackness and saying "well but they have good representation of other groups." Okay, that's not what this thread is about. Representation and diversity isn't a scoreboard where if you run up the margins in certain categories it makes up for failures in others.

ClickyCal'

Oct 25, 2017
Neil has said a few times he checks in on Era occasionally. Hopefully he can see this and has seen past discussions regarding it to keep in mind for going forward.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
I agree with the criticism of the "big black dude fight" being stereotypical, and certainly with the voice acting of Nadine they should have done better.

But I'm not understanding the criticism about the POC death scene, so please educate if wrong.... I thought Sam/Henry were amazing characters and the game made a very big deal of making the player love them a lot. They were pointely among the very few authentically good people left in the world. It made losing them hurt a lot, and I saw it as sowing sensitivity, compassion and empathy. Losing a character you liked so much seems to be very different from having a "red shirt" that dies first.

The problem is that Sam and Henry are some of the only black people in the entire game alongside Marlene and all of them end up dead. They're sacrificial lambs for the story and for Joel and Ellie's personal arcs instead of characters with their own journeys and stories.

thermopyle

Nov 8, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
I'm not gonna hold my breath that any future ND game will have great or even decent minority representation that doesn't just boil us down to a stepping stone for the inevitable white main character.

Weiss

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Because dying for some violent white person's character development is the totality of black representation in TLOU.

I just don't understand coming into a thread about antiblackness and saying "well but they have good representation of other groups." Okay, that's not what this thread is about. Representation and diversity isn't a scoreboard where if you run up the margins in certain categories it makes up for failures in others.

The "um actually" brigade is full of shit, and they know it too, because it's about defending a game they've staked their happiness on in the face of legitimate criticism they can't easily deflect.

Bold One

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
100% agree with the OP post. When I was playing through the part with the black Seraphite "Brute", even tho there were other "Brute" characters earlier in the game, it was insane to me that they made us fight a black man as the biggest and baddest of the Brutes. On top of that it's the only one where you don't have guns so you has to use the sickle in basically a hand to hand fight, so there is no way to avoid goring the black man.

Had this same conversation with my siblings about the way black people and portrayed in this game. The part with Nora was especially insane because Ellie basically let out all her anger from Abby onto Nora!

The other thing I brought up was how Issac was just some evil sick twisted psychopath that everyone feared. Compared to all the white villains in Uncharted who you see getting the upper hand on Drake multiple times throughout the story... they have way more time and effort put into their character development than Isaac.

Another part I brought up was the beginning part with the snowball fight. I'm not sure why they picked a black kid for this... but the wording and Ellie's body language was extremely jarring to me. If you watch this clip without context of what's happening, it's like, "WTF!"

(1:10-1:17)

What's crazy to me was I believe in an interview, where Neil Druckmann says he tried to get trans people involved when it came to Lev's character to be as sensitive as possible... where was the sensitivity for the black characters?

We're stretching this now.

The OP has made solid unassailable points. This is just innocuous.

Plum

May 31, 2018
Great OP!

I think a reason why this isn't focused on about so much (on top of the lack of diversity within games media in general) is that Naughty Dog crafts their stories so that every aspect of it 'makes sense.' Outside of the 'brute' boss fight they don't generally put characters in who don't serve a crucial purpose in the story, and since both stories are pretty much based around "people dying to further a white person's character," that means it 'makes sense' for the black side characters to die. In general there's also the whole "TLoU's world is shit and humans are bad!" thing that is often brought out to justify literally anything bad within the universe. In the end people can justify the problem to themselves because "it makes sense."

However what this whole argument ignores is that fiction never requires anything. Simply crafting your story so that it can't be easily 'torn down' with 'facts and logics' does not justify the story itself. Sure, Isaac dying makes sense for Abby-and-crew's character development, and it fits the game's themes at that point, but he still died because Naughty Dog deemed it as such. Similarly, Tommy, a white guy, survives being shot in the head because Naughty Dog needed him alive for a thematic and functional purpose in Ellie's story.

That boss fight, though. There's no possible way anyone can excuse or even attempt to explain that in anywhere near good faith. The guy doesn't serve a gameplay purpose, a story purpose, or a thematic purpose; he's literally just there to give Abby a scary boss fight similar to the Boomer in Ellie's Day 3. Which itself is strange because the game literally goes straight into the big climactic boss fight with Ellie.

Min

Oct 25, 2017

It would have been nice if their memory had a lasting impact on Ellie and that was conveyed in Pt II outside of an easter egg in her bedroom, but ya' know TLoU Pt II doesn't really do much to convey its character's interiority and thought process.... so who knows.

VanDoughnut

Oct 30, 2017
I do like that when we get Sam and Henry. I've enjoyed their moments and TLOU isn't as good of a game without them.

Even Jameson in UC4, I enjoyed his scenes, is a minor character but at least has a happy ending.

I do think in game like TLOU where lots of people die, I tend to value their characterization and inclusion more than how they often end up (dead). This is not a defense but how I've sort of come to view these games and their representation, and my own bias. And they def should have handled that boss fight differently! As yeah it made me uncomfortable.

I will echo others here that this just one example of why we need more diversity in game dev.

AniHawk

No Fear, Only Math
Oct 25, 2017
thank you for this thread. it wasn't something i actively looked for, but started to realize once the nadine stuff started coming up years ago. it's pretty gross.

Last edited:

ViewtifulJC

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I don't really mind the other characters getting killed off. It's zombie fiction, lot of mothafuckas get killed off. Not even the white heterosexual male main character from the first game is safe from being killed off.

the big black dude boss fight tho was HIGHLY sus, tho. And I'm still laughing to this day on Druckmann defending the Nadine casting. Like you seriously couldn't find one black voice actress, really? Like they were all inferior to the white woman who
Voices everything? Yeah aight bro

Morrigan

Spear of the Metal Church
Oct 24, 2017
I thought it was already unbelievable that they killed off ALL FOUR major black characters in the first game, but the fact that they did it again in the sequel is unacceptable. Now I like both Last of Us games, but I cannot get over how badly they treat black characters. Like it's not even subtle; every single one dies, and often brutally. It's amazing that no one thought "okay, hey this is a bad look" at the very least.
Yeah that's pretty much where I'm at. I was really disappointed that they just repeated the same thing in the sequel. Like, seriously ND?

Aswitch

Nov 27, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
As a Black gamer, the thought was on my subconscious but I could never really articulate what you frames brilliantly. I didn't know whether it was intentional or just coincidence, but the final boss on the island with Abby pushed this over the edge. The Nadine debacle in Uncharted 4 was still bewildering, and made no damn sense.

This. You know the sad part is I've just subconsciously accepted it at this point where I didn't even recognize it? Like I have no hope that they'll actually change this trope.

nib95

Contains No Misinformation on Philly Cheesesteaks
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I think TLOU2 is the best game ever made, it's astonishing.

But you gotta admit it's a tiny bit odd how in the first game all the black characters die, petty brutally too, and in the sequel all the black characters die, also brutally, one by being tortured to death.

And that fight with the cultist did feel a bit ridiculous, the fights you have with other burly cultists don't come even close to how resistant that black guy was.

Yeah a lot of characters don't make it out of these games but... it's weird how none of the black characters do at all.

Nadine would've at least been the counter to this since she did get out of her game, both of them, but having her be voiced by a white woman wasn't a good look.

This is basically my opinion too. TLOU2 is likely the second best game I've ever played, but the issues the OP brings up are definitely valid points of contention and something ND needs to look into.

Naughty Dog may not have actual racist intentions since their games are surprisingly diverse, for all different types of minorities, be it lesbians, transgender folk, female protagonists, Asians, Arabs (having brown Muslims shown as the good guys in Uncharted 3 was a genuinely shocking positive surprise), key Black characters and so on, but they ought to have made an exception to the "all but the key characters in TLOU world die" premise by allowing at least just one black character to live. All of them dying in both games is simply a bad look, even if the that connotation was unintentional.

DealWithIt

Oct 28, 2017
TLOU2 did well as far as representation in a lot of ways but the OP's criticisms are 100% fair and on the mark. I truly believe representation is a cycle. An industry that is very "straight white male" is going to have blind spots for this stuff a lot of the time, which is why it's both important to have people of all sorts of different ethnicities, backgrounds and cultures on these development teams, and conversely, why it's important to push for representation in the games themselves to make that next generation of future minority game developers feel like this is an industry that is inclusive to them.
Good post.

I think tlou 2 did some things very right, bit it also did a whole shit ton of stuff wrong. It's ok to criticize what they did wrong while praising what they did right.

TLOU has a big problem with treating gruesome deaths as "motivation" in general.

ClickyCal'

Oct 25, 2017
This is basically my opinion too. TLOU2 is likely the second best game I've ever played, but the issues the OP brings up are definitely valid points of contention and something ND needs to look into.

Naughty Dog may not have actual racist intentions since their games are surprisingly diverse, for all different types of minorities, be it lesbians, transgender folk, female protagonists, Asians, Arabs (having brown Muslims shown as the good guys in Uncharted 3 was a genuinely shocking positive surprise), key Black characters and so on, but they ought to have made an exception to the "all but the key characters in TLOU world die" premise by allowing at least just one black character to live. All of them dying in both games is simply a bad look, even if the that connotation was unintentional.
Yea, I don't think it is an intention, but definitely a jarring blindspot that needs addressing for future games. Part of the issue can be course corrected with more diversity in the team.

EternalDarko

Oct 26, 2017
Though I did really enjoy TLoU2, it's overall story and excellent game mechanics, I couldn't help but feel this all the way throughout the game. It definitely focuses purely on its 2 main characters (and other white named characters), to the exceptional detriment of all the games minority characters.

Though there is absolutely far more representation in this game than any other game that I can remember playing, that doesn't mean that it doesn't have it's own pitfalls, clearly driven by the game leads' own biases.

I hope this thread provides further learning for both ND staff and others to continue to improve representation and how those characters are leveraged within games going forward.

Lifendz

Oct 27, 2017
It's why I keep pointing to HBO's Lovecraft Country as the epitome of why diversity matters in all areas of production. The show has been a gem and it's so refreshing to see black faces of all types and ages get a chance to be more than a stereotype.

I gave ND a pass on Nadine because they changed the character model after they cast Laura Bailey, but after thinking about the limited amount of roles available to black voice actors, they should've recast the part.

HMD

Oct 26, 2017
Nadine is just UNJUSTIFIABLE, oh my god literally everything that could go wrong with that character went wrong.

Ricky_R

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
they did not get better after the nadine backlash for uc4 (instead, they doubled down on it with lost legacy). why would they change? especially after all the praise lou2 got?

I mean, in terms of actual representation in general they've done well, particularly since TLOU, but they haven't been able to manage their fates well. PoC representation has been the worst offender since pretty much all of them ended up dead in both TLOU & TLOU2 (as far as I can remember). It sucks because TLOU (and Left Behind) had pretty strong black characters, but were all killed off. It's also important to point out that also since TLOU they've been doing well casting the right voice actors/actresses for minority roles (with the exception of Nadine of course which was pretty unfortunate and definitely over shadowed (with good reason) whatever efforts they went through to hire black and/or other minority actors that were accurate with the characters they were playing).

I think their representation in games has been quite progressive lately, but they definitely need to get their shit together in how they represent minorities, particularly PoC. I only hope the rumor of the black lead for one of their upcoming games is true.

HStallion

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Kind of stunned this revelation about Neil's vision is written in defense of him and not to condemn him

Reminds me of this golden tone deaf quote he dropped in June:
"I don't want to go into specifics about it, but I saw a video of a lynching when I was much younger" Druckmann said in a GQ interview. "It was like an actual… like a news thing. And then, feeling intense hatred for the people that committed the lynching and thinking, like, 'oh man if I could hurt these people in some horrible ways then I could.'"

While writing the story for Part 2, Druckmann spent some time reflecting on those feelings, that intense hatred he felt at the time. "I was like, oh we can make the player feel that," he explained. "We can make you experience this thirst for revenge. This thirst for retribution, and having you actually like commit the acts of finding it. And then showing you the other side to make you regret it. To make you feel dirty for everything you've done in the game, making you realize 'I'm actually the villain of the story.'"

Feels like exactly why people eye roll video game stories, particularly TLOU2 making you kill people and then trying to make you feel bad until Ellie forgets she tortured someone to death 1 minute before.

I brought that example up in response to someone asking about him being open to listening to others about his ideas and writing, not the quality of the actual writing itself. Personally I think it's good that he's open to making such changes and listening to his team even if he has other elements he needs to work on.

Oct 26, 2018
Ever since people defended the whole Nadine debacle, I learn that most people don't give a shit about real representation of black people in ND games.

You could've given them reasonable doubt after the brothers in TLOU, but then you add Left Behind, Uncharted 4 and TLOU part 2 and you notice a clear pattern. Especially when that's the only way black people are depicted in their games.
Like seriously, ik Henry had to kill his brother, but...... Did they really need to have him kill himself??

MDR

Jun 21, 2018
Great thread OP, a lot of things you pointed out passed by me - I only started feeling something off after the Abby's fight. The black guy obviously took the place of a scientific experience gone wrong, or an alien "brute", if the game was a sci-fi.
The scars as a whole are treated as non-humans, left out of the plot. They are the Other, they are a Threat. No one questions that!

About Nadine, not much to say, but uncharted series as a whole is disappointing in the representation side, since it has the whole treasure hunter, mercenary "soldier of fortune" ethos to get some inspiration, it easily fit more diverse characters (even if those themes in particular are problematic on their own).

As a Latino I was mainly focusing on the character Manny, and i was surprised to see how it manages to tick every box stereotype wise with such a low screen time.

Bob White

Oct 27, 2017
The "um actually" brigade is full of shit, and they know it too, because it's about defending a game they've staked their happiness on in the face of legitimate criticism they can't easily deflect.

Reminds me of a certain star wars movie. Just replace the Ellie avatars with Rey...

Deleted member 68874

Account closed at user request
Banned
May 10, 2020
Yes, the two brothers starring in Infamous Second Son are modeled after their white actors even though the characters were Native American, so they darkened and changed the actors' features to suit Native American depictions of them. Darker skin, hair, eyes etc.

15024699100_fa53b13801_o.jpg
It's why I'll never buy a Sucker Punch game again.

It's like they went out of their way to avoid having to work with a Native American.

Akelisrain

Oct 30, 2017
Bel Air MD
This is a huge issue for me as well. I am tired of playing white protagonist period, and minority characters getting shit end the stick. It extends further than this. I played RE 3 remake over the weekend, I really dislike how Carlos was portrayed. I am sorry to hijack your thread like this. I am just tired of it and wanted to point out. Something needs to change!

Plum

May 31, 2018
Like seriously, ik Henry had to kill his brother, but...... Did they really need to have him kill himself??

They did because, you see, it shows what would happen if Joel were to lose Ellie. It really strengthens their bond and makes it so that the moment where Joel is in danger of losing Ellie hits a lot harder. Also it gives Ellie another reason to have survivor's guilt, which is clear in the fact that she doesn't even mention his name when explaining her survivor's guilt to Joel at the end of the game. And also the world of The Last of Us is brutal and tough and people just die in it, so it makes sense for Henry to die as well, just as it made sense for Tommy to survive a shot to the head with no immediate medical attention.

You see, you are wrong. Because it makes sense.

(This is massive sarcasm btw.)

Oct 26, 2018
People really don't see a problem with this.... it's hard being black, already dealing with regular AND institutionalized racism, see every black person in a series you love be gruesomely killed for no other reason and people brush it off as nothing. We talk about representation, but how many actually care? Like agreeing is all fine but until shit change, minority groups will be viewed like that in games for awhile. It would be great if there was an all balck dev studio imo just because I believe it would birth a game with none of the caricature stereotypes( like with Japanese games with black characters with giant afros and being comedy relief ,or in most games with the black man being always viewed as a threat.) I think people also don't understand how big San Andreas was for a lot of black people just because there was this big game series, putting a black man as the protagonist, iirc cj was one of the first black protagonist in a popular series( ik cj was a gang banger and murderer, but at least he had somewhat of a heart and just wasn't mercilessly killing everyone, at least mission wise)

Karlinel

Prophet of Truth
Banned
Nov 10, 2017
Mallorca, Spain
I'm gonna be honest, I didn't think much of it at first (I'm latino), but the Sam/Henry arc was...unpalatable to me. It felt off, and I can say that you have opened my eyes in that respect. I can't believe I didn't notice myself that not a single black made it through the entire saga. Hurts doubly because I complained that tv series always showed us latinos as either (deserved) victims or mostly perps.
So I wanted to thank you for your post, and I'll have to make better introspection.

ZugZug123

Oct 27, 2017
Given the backlash to ND in recent years about this, i half suspect TLOU 3 will have a black lead in some attempt to "balance things out" (bah i feel a bit dirty typing it like that; it really shouldn't be so hard for devs to shake up character designs than it seems to be).

I love TLOU2 for its representation of tough leading ladies, and still tell a complicated tale with LGBTQ+ characters and do so with great care and attention to detail. But it's definitely had a blind spot nonetheless.
Not to dismiss what ND brought to the table for gender representation, but this is the issue with a mostly straight white male team: when they try to be woke they miss a lot of stuff. There is no replacement for actually hiring minority/under-represented people into your team and *listening to their feedback*.

Deleted member 12833

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
The big black monster fight was absolutely insane. The whole time I was like this feels hella racist. No clue what naughty dog was thinking with that fight.

Papaya

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
California
This was stuff I noticed too. I was someone who stuck up for ND with the Nadine stuff, mainly cause I took it at face value. I can get that the voice actor was chosen before the actual character was designed, and they wanted to add some diversity to the UC4 roster after the fact. It didn't really stick with me well that they should remove Baily's position because of that. However, in learning more about the voice acting industry and representation of (actual) people of color within the industry, it definitely gave me a more informed opinion and changed my mind. These problems in LoU further kinda spot light the problems in the representation of PoC within ND.

Something else I think ND needs to improve on is their representation of Latinos and Muslim Americans as well. ND lives in LA yet they still seem to struggle with Latino representation. Didn't appreciate it not existing for the most part, and when it did, the character was a poor representation of it. Almost Everyone that works there is white, despite being surrounded by competent and hard working Latino population, so maybe it shouldn't be surprising. Meanwhile, Muslim Americans seem to be nonexistent. Neil grew up in Israel and has brought it up in several interviews (as I recall), so I was always curious how he might write a Muslim character. He seems to have just avoided it all together, which is disappointing.

Abdiel

Oct 28, 2017
I've never played any of their games for any length of time, but I appreciate you putting the time together to make this observation.

Is clearly an issue that even if it isn't overtly intentional, it creates an undercurrent message regarding the value or purpose of different groups within the worlds that they are choosing to make.

It still has impact and influence and they really are Fucking this one up royally. The depiction of people of color, especially black lives in this instance, of being so readily discarded by the narrative is pretty gross. Especially as a vehicle for someone else's, and particularly, a white persons story.

elzeus

Oct 30, 2017
Looking back on it, I should have expected as much considering what the team composition is like at the studio.
lbm5iptg5dp31.jpg

This is very similar to Insomniac which wasn't as big of a deal (imo) for the first Spiderman but with Miles Morales coming up there should be more BIPOC representation in a BIPOC superhero game.

E32018_Group4x3.jpg

haveheart

Oct 25, 2017
Very well articulated op and absolutely valid arguments.
Can we actually get Neil or someone from ND in here? Has anyone tried reaching out to them?

Osiris397

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
It's a strange thing, then I guess not in the country where white women suffragists got the right to vote while leaving Black women and anyone else not white twisting in the wind with old Jim Crow. Black residents in Georgia are still having their right to vote infringed upon through the south.
www.wabe.org

How White Suffragists Excluded Black Women In Their Fight For The Right To Vote | 90.1 FM WABE

One hundred years ago on Aug. 18, three-quarters of the states voted in favor of giving women -- selectively white women -- the right to vote, and the 19th Amendment was formally added to the Constitution. But that was no thanks to Georgia, which was the first state to reject it. In the years...

For most people accepting and casually supporting double standards is as easy and simple as drinking bottled water.
publicseminar.org

Amy Cooper: The Paradox of the Shameless White Liberal - Public Seminar

Amy Cooper was asked to put her pet on a leash, in accordance with city ordinance. Rather than simply complying...Read More

ClickyCal'

Oct 25, 2017
Very well articulated op and absolutely valid arguments.
Can we actually get Neil or someone from ND in here? Has anyone tried reaching out to them?
Neil has said in a few videos that he has checked in here sometimes. Obviously has never posted and don't know if he even has a secret account. He likely has read into some threads about the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.