• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Tophat Jones

Alt Account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Am I wrong in thinking that these movies are pretty okay? I had seen bits and pieces of the first. Was on a bit of an American History kick and it led me to watching checking it out from the beginning (both on D+ btw).

Pretty damn entertaining. Sean Bean is Sean Beanl. Nic Cage has never been my favorite, but it's a good role for him. The pacing is good throughout, keeps you engaged. A few clever plot things happen. The sidekick is pretty annoying, but they don't overdo it.

It was good enough for me to check out the sequel. Wasn't as good, but still fun. And felt as close to an Uncharted movie as I've seen towards the end.

Nothing Oscar worthy here, but I finished two movies over the weekend that kept my attention throughout. That is more and more rare these days. I'm a fan, throw these in the 'Troy' bucket of bad fun movies.

Now where's my 3rd installment

BDS

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I love these two movies, I'm a sucker for historical adventure/treasure hunting films and I'm excited for the third one. The first one is a lot better than the second though.

eXistor

Oct 27, 2017
I watched them both recently and was pretty pleasantly surprised by both. I liked the second one a bit better, but they're both solid.

Shadownet

Oct 29, 2017
They're like Fast & Furious. Totally dumb popcorn movies. Except we needed another one like 10 years ago.