• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Sectorseven

Oct 25, 2017
Is Chapo getting his own series like the original Narcos did with Pablo Escobar?

Seems like too much story left to fit it in one season.

IAMtheFMan

Oct 25, 2017
Chicago
This trailer made me realize that I never finished Mexico S2.

Is Season 3 focusing on El Chapo? I remember he was a small character in Mexico S1

zma1013

Oct 27, 2017
b16.jpg

Me waiting

OozeMan

Feb 21, 2018
The original Narcos was great! Not a big fan of Narcos Mexico though but I'll still watch it.

OP
OP
GK86

GK86

Oct 25, 2017
This trailer made me realize that I never finished Mexico S2.

Is Season 3 focusing on El Chapo? I remember he was a small character in Mexico S1

I really enjoyed S2. And the ending scene was great.

As for your spoiler, his character gets a bit more spotlight in S2.

AlexBasch

Oct 27, 2017
Well yeah, Narcos Mexico Season 4 would be pretty much 2006 - onwards, I guess.

Will definitely watch, the 90s were definitely a wild ride with a lot of stuff going on in several zones of the country.

The Artisan

"Angels are singing in monasteries..."
Oct 27, 2017
hmm this teaser makes me think they're gonna switch up the instrumental for the intro and go something more along the lines of:

www.youtube.com

Narcos - Season 4 | Teaser [HD] I Netflix

The new season of Narcos coming 2018.Watch Narcos on Netflix: www.netflix.com/title/80025172SUBSCRIBE: http://bit.ly/29qBUt7About Netflix:Netflix is the worl...

or a mixture of both

skeezx

Oct 27, 2017
Is Chapo getting his own series like the original Narcos did with Pablo Escobar?

Seems like too much story left to fit it in one season.

seems like they want to move on from the whole south/central america coke trafficking saga altogether

since there haven't been any time jumps to present day yet (that i'm aware of?) i'm guessing they'll leave Chapo as a loose end when they tackle the 00s and 2010s