• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

efr

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Jun 19, 2019
Neat. Shame everything she does is just a meme and nothing comes of it besides bickering by Dems and a mean remark by Trump.

Rad Bandolar

Oct 25, 2017
SoCal
This will just be seen as salt and you can bet conservatives and fox news are going to take this and season their meals with all the way to the election. Especially after tomorrow's vote.
It literally doesn't matter what they do. They will take anything, whether intentional or not, and use it to their ends. Might as well have some fun and get some sense of satisfaction. Democrats should just do what they feel they need to do and not worry about how a white supremacist organization is going to use it.

Cipherr

Oct 26, 2017
Oh no, Fox News and the Republican White House are going to spin something the Dems said or did?

THAT NEVER HAPPENS!

RedVejigante

Aug 18, 2018
There definitely needs to be a realization that the conservative media is a well-oiled machine which has spent the past thirty years learning how to make political hay out of the most minuscule of issues or the slightest appearence of resistance. Democrats need to learn to stop being cowed by Republicans constant state of artificial outrage. Dont concede the narrative to them any longer, they've controlled it for far too long.

ΑGITΩ

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
It literally doesn't matter what they do. They will take anything, whether intentional or not, and use it to their ends. Might as well have some fun and get some sense of satisfaction. Democrats should just do what they feel they need to do and not worry about how a white supremacist organization is going to use it.
Sadly i live in a trump neighborhood, with confederate and trump 2020 flags all over me. So for me, i know what ill be hearing for the next few days.

Oct 28, 2017
In a better timeline Trump was removed from office by the Senate. Trump tried to rip up the articles of impeachment but they were laminated.

linkboy

Oct 26, 2017
Reno
There definitely needs to be a realization that the conservative media is a well-oiled machine which has spent the past thirty years learning how to make political hay out of the most minuscule of issues or the slightest appearence of resistance. Democrats need to learn to stop being cowed by Republicans constant state of artificial outrage. Dont concede the narrative to them any longer, they've controlled it for far too long.

This.

It's time that Democrats realize they're in a war (whether they want to be in it or not) and they better start fighting like it. Republicans are not your friends, they're your enemy. It sucks that it's come to this, but this is the world the Republican party has created.

The time for decorum and crossing the aisle is over.

It's time to put up or shut up.

Sibersk Esto

Changed the hierarchy of thread titles
Oct 25, 2017
EP-47iHXUAIR3Ps

linkboy

Oct 26, 2017
Reno
Joy, get to listen to all the Nancy hate for at least 4 hours at work tomorrow. Should be fun. Maybe I'll work from home.

I left my house right before she tore it up and I'm glad. I bet my dad and brother totally lost their shit.

I'm hanging out at Starbucks until it closes, and I hate Starbucks, but it's the only place that feels like civilization in this backwards ass town I'm stuck in till April.

Last edited:

Byakuya769

Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
Brilliant move here. Up there with not including obstruction of justice, which had an extensive and well developed record due to the cowardly special prosecutor, in the articles of impeachment. Masterful.