• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 21709

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
He is a dutch journalist often cited and interviewed by Belgian talk shows regarding what is happening in the states. The interview is in dutch but I translated some excerpts. Bolded for emphasis.

You can view the episode here: https://www.vrt.be/vrtnu/a-z/de-afspraak/2021/de-afspraak-d20210107/

He is asked who the people are that were marching towards the capitol yesterday.

At 9:20:
"A part of the group looked, let's say, friendly. But they are all angry…."

At 11:30:
"There are also angry theories that say that if black protestors show up, such as the BLM movement last year, the police/military response becomes much harsher. I don't believe in that myself."

I don't really need to say more. He's been signaling his stances pretty clearly over the last few years..

Steelrain

Oct 25, 2017
Sounds like an asshole...toss him in with the sea of assholes that persistently exists in this world. Great discussion.

peppermints

Oct 25, 2017
So her son in law is not American (or not working in America) and holds no position of power? Lots of people's in-laws suck, not sure this really matters.

Aaronrules380

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I mean so Nancy Pelosi's son-in-law is a prick? He's also irrelevant so why bother bringing this up

Birdie

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
My dad was saying her son in law was seen with the Q Shaman, is that true too?

Status
Not open for further replies.