• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Supervlieg

CEO at Little Chicken
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
Clueless 2

The end

Dolan

What the fuck happened

Twitter storm

Ego

Shithole country

Fake

Subutai

Metal Face DOOM
Oct 25, 2017
IDIOT: I'm Donald "Individual One" Trump

I can't lie, I saw this somewhere on Reddit.

PSqueak

Oct 25, 2017
The Shame of the Nation, to draw parallels to that fictional nazi movie from "Inglorious Basterds"

Handicapped Duck

▲ Legend ▲
Avenger
May 20, 2018
Ponds
If I did it (which I didn't, I have no relations with Russia, no business dealings, fake news!) The parentheses may or may not be added to the movie title.

Witch Hunt!

The Worst Day of my Life: A Donald Trump Story

But the OP with Individual 1 is the best one. Might as well not even try people. OP won before his thread got off the ground.

Opto

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Documentary made by eccentric Hollywood type: Trump'd!
That conservative guy that's insane but still somehow gets funding all the time: Witch Hunt: Unjust Investigations of the Deep State
Downfall equivalent: You're Fired
Muller Investigation, as others have pointed out: Individual-1
Real biopic ten years from now: 45.

Deleted member 9305

Oct 26, 2017
- America's Fascism Tryout
- Unwinning World War 2
- How to lose the Cold War
- Putin's Puppet
- Babyboomer's Sunset
- Treason 2.0
- Lies
- Fear
- Fake News

methane47

Oct 28, 2017
An inconvenient Lie

The Locker Room

Twitter in Chief

Believe Me

Forty-Five

The Stable Genius

Fake*

Fake it till you Become it

Both Sides

Someone said 45 to Zero earlier . That's awesome
I also really like Kompromat

MisterSnrub

Mar 10, 2018
Someplace Far Away
There's going to be a few.

The comedy will be called 'The Art of the Deal', and that'll star Jeff Bridges as Trump. We'll all get annoyed when he plays him slightly sympathetically.

Then, the highly condensed political thriller that adds a few unnecessary fight scenes will be called 'Fire and Fury', and it will star Russell Crowe as Trump. Years later, he will ask Nick Cave to write the script for a sequel and it will be bonkers and never get made.

HBO will likely make a series that tries to cover everything, and call it 'Fear'. They'll hire D&D to make it. Trump will still be alive by the time they want to wrap up, so they'll improvise and invent a violent and bloody death for his entire family.

Then there'll be another film, one entirely about the campaign, but that's going to a loose remake of 'The Manchurian Candidate' that keeps the name but changes the characters. A Baldwin will once again play Trump.

Finally, in about fifty/sixty years time, there'll be another one, made in China but starring an all-white AAA cast, called '美国的终结', or, 'The End of America'.

OsakaDon

Oct 29, 2017
Osaka, Japan
fat-orange-line.jpg

FAT-HEAD-DOWN.jpg

neon/drifter

Shit Shoe Wasp Smasher
Apr 3, 2018
It's gotta be "Individual-1"

I can't write a funny one, everyone else has that covered.

Jan 31, 2018
Has someone said Dotard in Chief? The Dangers of Syphilis?

The Orange Monkey That Became President
Ivanka and Trump; a Forbidden Love
President Bone Spurs

It'll probably be something boring like Donald or Individual 1. Idiocracy would do just fine too though.

corasaur

Oct 26, 2017
Individual-One will get used so quick.
Forty-Five will probably also get used.

Other suggestions of varying quality and seriousness
Unpresidented
It Happened Here
Idiocracy 2: Making Camacho Look Good
Deplorable? can't tell if it would be better for a comedy interpretation or serious one tho.