• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Baphomet

Dec 8, 2018
I just want an excuse to say something awesome about my wife: She is a great painter , she sold one of her paintings for $200 once, I always tell her that I wish I had that kind of talent for painting or drawing.

Last edited:

MGPanda

Feb 25, 2018
Kinda the same as you. She's an artist, and (for me at least) an amazing one at that. She's actually the one behind my new avatar (the Griffith part at least, the Guts one was just the template for a challenge)!

MttS3fi.png

I always tell her how good she is and how much potential she has but, as with many artists, she always feels like she's not good enough.

wallmeat

Oct 28, 2017
She's a great singer and just has a nice voice. It's really fun when we get into stupid arguments in cartoon voices to try to irritate the shit out of each other.

amusix

The Fallen
Oct 29, 2017
Makes incredible food.

Also does fantastic watercolor (and is working on oils)

Oh! And is just an awesome person to hang out with.

Oct 27, 2017
She rides horses
I met her at the barn where she kept her horse when we were in college. I never rode, just did the labor. After a number of years we finally have a horse of our own for her to ride (and my daughter) and I think it's the coolest thing. I worked around horses for years but have never rode one

Nov 7, 2017
My wife's directness and resiliency is something I really admire and strive to be myself since I'm the complete opposite (non confrontational, conflict avoiding)

I Don't Like

Dec 11, 2017
Well many things including being one of the most optimistic and consistently happy and upbeat people I've ever met in my 30-some odd years, which is something I need to balance out my relentless pessimism and cynicism.

But also she's like the best dressed woman I've ever dated or even known. Just consistently amazing combinations of modern and classy or sexy or whatever the scenario calls for. Shoe game is absolutely fucking flawless too.

She rides horses
I met her at the barn where she kept her horse when we were in college. I never rode, just did the labor. After a number of years we finally have a horse of our own for her to ride (and my daughter) and I think it's the coolest thing. I worked around horses for years but have never rode one

Dated someone for 4 years who owned a horse. We went out almost every day after school to do, you know, horse caring stuff. Got to ride a lot too which was great.

BWoog

Oct 27, 2017
Works for the CDC, saving lives. Cares about everyone and everything. We're definitely a "Seth Rogen/Hollywood actress" scenario to boot.

Jive Turkey

Oct 25, 2017
My wife keeps takes care of all the stupid little details I can't be bothered with which is huge for someone like me

AliceAmber

Drive-in Mutant
Administrator
May 2, 2018
They are an information sponge. Pop culture, trivia, math, science or whatever. They know it.

rjinaz

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix
She rolls over on her belly and let's me rub it. But only in the mornings otherwise she rarely wants affection.

Wallace Wells

May 24, 2019
He's an awesome guitar player even though he doesn't see it himself but I just sit in awe every time he plays for me

Aurongel

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
She teaches children and they seem to enjoy her youth and openness regarding LGBT matters. Outside of work though she's been kinda falling apart since her father passed away but it's an improvement over the abuse her siblings inflict on each other 2000 miles away in NY.

LanceX2

Oct 25, 2017
Just 1???

She loves me. Like truly loves me. I dont know why sometimes.

She is very artistic. Painting and drawing.

Shes a hard worker and a teacher. Nuff said

Amazing mother

Shes just one of the most unselfish people Ive ever met. Sometimes to her detrement.

I dont deserve her but Ive worked hard to try.

Divvy

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
She is tough and resilient and far more capable than I am at a whole host of things. She does a brutal, thankless job because she thinks it's the right thing to do and does it really well.

Godfather

Game on motherfuckers
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
She's great at arts and crafts and is one of those people who always puts everything she has into whatever she's doing

Geeko

Oct 27, 2017
San Jose, CA
my wife loves crafting and sewing and honestly, she's pretty damn good at it too. I'm always amazed at the quality of stuff she can put together.

DarthSpider

The Fallen
Nov 15, 2017
Hiroshima, Japan
My wife gets excited for things on my behalf. Things like new Star Wars movies or MCU movies. I know she could take them or leave them, but when I get pumped for something, she's always right there with me. If it's something she doesn't know much about, she'll watch YouTube video to get caught up. I really love that about her.

Zippedpinhead

Oct 25, 2017
My wife is an amazing mother, she also is an incredible cook and can bake wonders in the kitchen.

just absolute amazing things, from macarons to fancy cakes, cookies to pies,

Oct 30, 2017
They willingly put up with my dumb ass and all my weird quirks and nerdy hobbies.

That's enough right there to seal the deal.

It's a nice bonus that she's a damn good cook and baker.

deimosmasque

Ugly, Queer, Gender-Fluid, Drive-In Mutant, yes?
Apr 22, 2018
Tampa, Fl
I have been informed I was too vague so I will now be more specific.

My partner is awesome because:

• They are a paragon of ideals. They do not compromise their ideals for anyone else. Even me.
  • They will never let some disparage, insult or attack those who are marginalized. They slay the demons in the people they meet.
  • They do not suffer fools. They will remove toxic people from our lives even if I try to hold on.
  • They never rest on their laurels. They will always push themselves to be better than they are.
  • They are fearless. They will always do what they want no matter what others think of them.
  • They improve those they are around. They always push me and our compatriots to be better than we are.
  • They own the dance floor at any club. Even songs they don't know they will put themselves out their and dance.
  • They are always committed to what they decided to do. Even things I considered flights of fancy they commit to 100%.
  • They never let any short coming they have keep them from what they want to do. Ever.