• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Real

Oct 28, 2017
https://www.chewboom.com/2019/01/24/nacho-fries-are-officially-back-at-taco-bell/

Nacho-Fries-Are-Officially-Back-At-Taco-Bell-678x381.jpg

Starting today, Nacho Fries return to Taco Bell menus nationwide for a limited time only.

Nacho Fries feature crispy-fried French fries coated in bold Mexican seasoning, and served with a side of warm Nacho Cheese sauce for dipping.

The returning fan-favorite can be ordered a la carte for $1.29, Supreme for $2.49, or Bell Grande for $3.49 which comes with classic Taco Bell add-ons including seasoned beef, nacho cheese sauce, tomatoes and sour cream.

They're also available as part of a $5 box which includes the Nacho Fries alongside a Beefy 5-Layer Burrito, a Doritos Locos Taco and a medium drink for 5 bucks.

Prices and menu availability may vary by location.

DrewFu

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt-account
Banned
Apr 19, 2018
I gave these a try last time, and they were the WORST fries I had ever had in my life. They were disgusting.

ClickyCal'

Oct 25, 2017
Maybe I just got bad ones, but way back when these first came out, they were pretty bad. Tasted like bitter or something.

Zoe

Oct 25, 2017
So that means the naked chicken chalupa campaign comes back after this, right?

Meg Cherry

Oct 25, 2017
Seattle, WA
Nah, it's their McRib. They know non-repeat customers will come back in droves just for this and generate revenue/consumer hype that wouldn't be there if it was available year-round.
Honestly, most of their recent staples are McRibs. Nacho Fries, Quesalupas, Naked Chicken Chalupas, Beefy Fritos Burritos - all limited time items that they can slot in when ingredient costs are low.

hitme

Oct 26, 2017
If you have those KFC/Taco Bell combo stores, grab those Famous Bowls for $3 along with this and there's your dinner.

chirt

Oct 25, 2017
The Taco Bell near my work kills it every time. I'm sorry ya'll have shitty Taco Bells near you. I know where I'm going for lunch today.

Brandon

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Make the Beefy Crunch Burrito permanent and bring back lava sauce.

Nacho fries are alright. I think this means Cinnabon Delights are going to taste shitty though since they're made in the same fryer or whatever.

Error_404

Nov 12, 2017
Nice, I was talking about them with a coworker earlier this week, mentioning that they should bring them back. Will definitely grab some on the way home

Akira86

Oct 25, 2017
never.

why do they look like Checkers seasoned fries, but are more bland and drier than saltless Wendys fries?

Remark

Oct 27, 2017
Last time I had them they tasted like Rally's fries.

Might go there tomorrow and see if anything is different.

ZealousD

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Nah, it's their McRib. They know non-repeat customers will come back in droves just for this and generate revenue/consumer hype that wouldn't be there if it was available year-round.

Nacho Fries are actually good, though. McRib is a trash sandwich and was always trash.

Korigama

Oct 25, 2017
I expected nothing when first trying them and now lament that they aren't available year-round.