• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Captain of Outer Space

Come Sale Away With Me
Oct 28, 2017
Weekend Offer Sale (ends 9/7 at 3 AM ET/12 AM PT):

Featuring:
Borderlands 3 bundles
Demon's Souls
Far Cry 3
Far Cry 4, bundle, and season pass
Far Cry 5 DLC
Far Cry New Dawn and bundles
GTAV bundles
Immortal Fenyx Rising and GE
Marvel's Spider-Man GOTY
Marvel's Spider-Man: Miles Morales & UE
PGA Tour 2K21
Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart & DDE
Red Dead Redemption 2 UE

We_care_a_lot

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Summerside PEI
User Banned (5 Days): Trolling and Platform Warring; Prior Ban for Trolling
It's so freeing to know that I don't have to even think about buying more playstation games that I wouldn't have played, because I sold my ps4.

now, whats on sale on steam and the oculus quest store today??

Lucent

The Wise Ones
Oct 27, 2017
Definitely gonna consider Demon's Souls. I basically have the other games I care about on here already. And I'm gonna need more than a $10 drop on Ratchet and Clank.

StereoVSN

Nov 1, 2017
Eastern US
I feel I am going to wait till DS drops lower. Maybe used, same with Ratchet. Not feeling like giving Sony money right now. Good games though.

Oct 25, 2017
Be honest, how is fenyx rising? Always had an interest in this game, but never bit the bullet.

Looks so fun. Like zelda botw.

Smash-It Stan

Oct 25, 2017
Be honest, how is fenyx rising? Always had an interest in this game, but never bit the bullet.

Kinda boring, 50 hours too long. Other than climbing it has nothing in common with Zelda imo. The climbing is pretty worthless with how slow it is and how quickly you lose stamina. Yea you have a horse you can summon at any time but its better to just fly to where you need to go. Everything about it just feels really underwhelming and the game is basically built to be a timewaster.

Oct 25, 2017
Kinda boring, 50 hours too long. Other than climbing it has nothing in common with Zelda imo. The climbing is pretty worthless with how slow it is and how quickly you lose stamina. Yea you have a horse you can summon at any time but its better to just fly to where you need to go. Everything about it just feels really underwhelming and the game is basically built to be a timewaster.

Ohhh, well, thats a downer lol.

May 14, 2021

It's incredibly shallow yet incredibly fun if you're into these kinds of games. I loved it and Platinumed it, which is rare for me. I couldn't even bring myself to finish BOTW. The DLC IMO kinda stinks though.

CloseTalker

Oct 25, 2017

One of the most underrated games of last year imo. An absolute joy to play. The puzzles are less organic than a BOTW, but there were some truly fun ones. I really hope it did well enough to get a sequel.

Radarscope1

Oct 29, 2017
Would I be missing much if I play MM before the first Spider-Man game? I just got a PS5 want something fun and breezy to play that my wife will enjoy watching, too.

Noema

Jan 17, 2018
Mexico CIty
$45 for Demon's Souls.....might be time....

Tempted to finally get Demon's Souls.

Might pick up DS for that price

Definitely gonna consider Demon's Souls. I basically have the other games I care about on here already. And I'm gonna need more than a $10 drop on Ratchet and Clank.

tenor.gif

Dodgerfan74

Dec 27, 2017

This is basically correct. It's BotW minus creativity and polish, plus 40 hours of block moving puzzles. It's one of the lower tier Ubisoft the Game games. Everything about it gets old incredibly quickly for the endless time it demands.

HardRojo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Peru
But people told me Sony were taking the terrible-for-consumers Nintendo route of hardly discounting their games, or something like that 🤔
Good to see that's not the case and DeS is getting a hefty discount already not even a year after launch.

Strings

Oct 27, 2017
I already own Ratchet, but I just want to point out how funny the discount price being $108.70 AU is ($81 US).
But people told me Sony were taking the terrible-for-consumers Nintendo route of hardly discounting their games, or something like that 🤔
Good to see that's not the case and DeS is getting a hefty discount already not even a year after launch.
The 31% discount on DeS gets it to... $86.21 AU ($64.30 US). Phroawr. Another game I own. Like, I'm at the point financially where these prices don't really make a difference to me whatsoever, but they still make me crazy bitter.

Smash-It Stan

Oct 25, 2017
Lol what? The game is around 20-25 hours if you just want to do main quest. 40-50 hours to get Platinum trophy.
idk what time enhancing hacks you're using but no ubisoft game outside the ps2 days is 20 hours. The sheer amount of the map you have to cover to get the materials needed to max out your equipment is insane. I was cutting down trees for an hour getting that material needed to max out the potion pouch. The tutorial alone is like 3-4 hours. Granted I probably did a few more vaults than I needed but the material grind is real.

SinkFla

Oct 26, 2017
Pensacola, Fl
It's so freeing to know that I don't have to even think about buying more playstation games that I wouldn't have played, because I sold my ps4.

now, whats on sale on steam and the oculus quest store today??

Did you just poo on OPs post? I believe there is a phrase for this. Something to do with fecal matter and clogging up the "flow of the discussion".

/s

I may get R&C finally!

Valkerion

Oct 29, 2017
Dang does Borderlands 3 just go on sale every month on PS or what. Eyeing it for a replay eventually though so thats good I guess if I ever get around to it. But with it getting so many sales I'm just waiting for it to his $9.99 at this point.