• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Miya Moto

Jun 4, 2018
I still have 70 euros on my account and could get ghost of tsushima and 12 sentinels... I am not too sure about 12 sentinels though and wanted to wait for ghost of tsushima to hit 30 euros...

Ghost of Tsushima. Just a lot more game there, and it runs beautifully on PS5.
13 Sentinels was just ok for me - cool narrative but i expected more considering how hyped up the story was.

Ocean

Oct 25, 2017
Grabbing Tsushima, but holding off on TLOU2. Something tells me that'll get a paid PS5 upgrade soon, so I don't want to jump the gun and buy a PS4 SKU.

ThisOne

Oct 27, 2017
The shop is so confusing and shitty.

How come when I search for Shakedown Hawaii, I'm granted with 4 different versions some of which are on sale ($13.99), some of which aren't on sale ($19.99), some of which are labelled PS5 and PS4, and some that are just labelled PS4?

BlkSquirtle

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
The best thing about this sale so far is that this platprices website exists and saves Captain of Outer Space from manually giving us a usable list for sales. Thank you for tireless work.

On topic: Might get that gold edition of Immortals even though I own the Standard Edition already...

Edit: To anybody else who was considering this, the Season Pass is also on sale for $29.99 vs $39.99 regular price.

Last edited:

Lkr

Oct 28, 2017
nba 2k21 still way too expensive for this point in the season, and especially when compared to ps4 version price

Zedelima

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Grabbed witcher 3! Really cheap here in SA and i will hold it untill the next gen patch

Orion

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Hmm... tempted to get God of War 3 even though I've never played the first two... I just finished God of War though and I want more Kratos... decisions are hard.

Darren Lamb

Dec 1, 2017
They are saving you money. If there is a patch down the road the game will be cheaper or if it is a remaster then you didn't waste your money on the PS4 version.

I don't really see the first one happening, personally, unless the patch is still a long ways out. More likely that a patch comes out and the price is higher than 30 at the time

Zedelima

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Hmm... tempted to get God of War 3 even though I've never played the first two... I just finished God of War though and I want more Kratos... decisions are hard.
It is a great game with awesome boss battles/set pieces and some questionable parts
I would say to get it

RiOrius

Oct 27, 2017
Godfall at $40, hm. I was lucky enough to nab a PS5 last week, and I'm tempted to pick it up even though it's supposed to be pretty mediocre, but I was hoping the tepid reception would bring the sale price down quicker.

Still, I've got plenty of Biden Bucks left, right?

thediamondage

Oct 25, 2017
Godfall at $40, hm. I was lucky enough to nab a PS5 last week, and I'm tempted to pick it up even though it's supposed to be pretty mediocre, but I was hoping the tepid reception would bring the sale price down quicker.

Still, I've got plenty of Biden Bucks left, right?

why waste money but more importantly time on a mediocre game? Games I've really, really enjoyed on my PS5

- Demon Souls (10/10)
- Control Ultimate Edition
- Ghosts of Tsushima
- Yakuza 7
- Hitman 3
- any of the PS+ Collection games (free) like Days Gone, God of War, etc
- Crash 1 through 4 (4 has a PS5 patch)
- Tony Hawk 1+2

I'm waiting for a good sale on Miles Morales and wanna maybe tackle Persona 5 Royale some day, after all that and Mass Effect Remastered next month and new Ratchet in June, maybe maybe maybe after all that I might check out Godfall but honestly I expect it to be a PS+ game before the end of the year.

Rackham

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Ghost of Tsushima and Miles Morales are the only things I would be interested in and Ghost is still too high for me, even if it is probably a great game.

Billfisto

Oct 30, 2017
Canada

How come when I search for Shakedown Hawaii, I'm granted with 4 different versions some of which are on sale ($13.99), some of which aren't on sale ($19.99), some of which are labelled PS5 and PS4, and some that are just labelled PS4?

This so much. I also hate that there are so many SKUs for the same product, and half the time you can somehow still re-buy something, even if you already own the exact same thing.

Each time Hitman 2 goes on sale it shows that I can buy it, and I go "I swear I already bought that", and I had. Same deal with Ghost of Tsushima this time. I bought it at launch, but apparently I can buy it again now if I want to.

MrConbon210

Oct 31, 2017
Hopefully someone who has played Fuser can offer some insight, I played the demo for Fuser last night and loved it. Is it worth the extra money for the VIP edition or is the base edition fine?

Tiago Rodrigues

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Nov 15, 2018
Man i really want Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order...but i have a feeling there will be a PS5 version in the future. Wasn't it rated for PS5 and Xbox Series X somewhere a few weeks ago?

Chessguy1

Oct 25, 2017
im waiting for a $30 ghosts or morales, guess im still waiting.

picked up a physical copy of dreams for $20, otherwise i would pick up that

silver1289s

Mar 8, 2018
I want Ace Combat, but I kinda want to wait till it's $10. Does anyone know if there are any PS5 enhancements?

Last edited:

Sleve McDichael

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
Really considering Persona 5 Royal Deluxe for $31.49
The only problem, I'm nearing the end of Dragon Quest XI S right now and after I'm finished, I think it will be a while before I'm ready to jump into another long JRPG. Maybe I should wait a bit longer on that one.

Immortals: Fenyx Rising for $30 is definitely a thinker.

Fuhgeddit

#TeamThierry
Oct 27, 2017
Stinks that Project Cars 3 deluxe is not on sale I may just buy the regular edition but not sure how their extras are set up. Maybe I can wait for a deluxe edition sale again.

pixeldreams

Oct 27, 2017
It figures that in waiting for Hitman 3 to go on sale, I caved last week and bought a physical copy of the Deluxe Edition since it was $20 off, even though I didn't care about the extras. So now I just bought a digital copy of the regular version and I'll just sell this physical copy and hopefully make all my money back.

Kyrios

Oct 27, 2017
This store is a fucking nightmare to browse on mobile. Doesn't look like there's anything I'd want that I don't already have with this sale.

RiOrius

Oct 27, 2017
why waste money but more importantly time on a mediocre game? Games I've really, really enjoyed on my PS5

- Demon Souls (10/10)
- Control Ultimate Edition
- Ghosts of Tsushima
- Yakuza 7
- Hitman 3
- any of the PS+ Collection games (free) like Days Gone, God of War, etc
- Crash 1 through 4 (4 has a PS5 patch)
- Tony Hawk 1+2

I'm waiting for a good sale on Miles Morales and wanna maybe tackle Persona 5 Royale some day, after all that and Mass Effect Remastered next month and new Ratchet in June, maybe maybe maybe after all that I might check out Godfall but honestly I expect it to be a PS+ game before the end of the year.

Because opinions are subjective, so there's always a chance I'll enjoy a game more than the consensus opinion, and the trailers and features sound like things I'd enjoy.

Geode

Oct 27, 2017
Man, Ghost of Tsushima just won't drop lower than $30. I guess I'll keep waiting.

JulianV

Apr 10, 2018

I think the one labelled just ps4 is cross buy with Vita