• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 27, 2017
Godamnit I just bought okami HD on Monday for 20 bucks :( Thankfully it's a great game

BTW, I seem to remember an issue with Jedi outcast when it came out on psn, I think something about the controls were off. Did they ever fix that?

BrunOz

Oct 27, 2017
Brazil
If you want good fighting games with well implemented rollback netcode, don't sleep on those 70% discounts for Garou, Samurai Shodown V Special and KOF 97 Global Match.

Jun 22, 2019
Since Garou got rollback are people actually playing it on PS4?

I'll probably give in and buy ZoE2. I had the PS3 remaster, but my PS3 died ages ago, and I never finished the final bit of the game.

Last edited:

Deleted member 49482

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 8, 2018
Whoa, I just got bombarded today with price drop notifications from PSPrices.com...but where is God of War 3 Remastered and The Last of Us Remastered in this sale?

LossAversion

The Merchant of ERA
Oct 28, 2017
Whew, I almost bought Bloodstained earlier this week. I felt a sale coming for it in my bones, lol!

TitlePending

The Fallen
Dec 26, 2018
How are the Mega Man X Legacy collections? I only played the first game in the series way back in the day but have been interested in giving the rest a try.

OP
OP
Captain of Outer Space

Captain of Outer Space

Come Sale Away With Me
Oct 28, 2017
Godamnit I just bought okami HD on Monday for 20 bucks :( Thankfully it's a great game

BTW, I seem to remember an issue with Jedi outcast when it came out on psn, I think something about the controls were off. Did they ever fix that?
The only issue I've noticed is that lean is on the same button as use with lean being a hold, so you often go to activate a switch and lean at the same time.

Deleted member 49482

Banned
Nov 8, 2018
How are the Mega Man X Legacy collections? I only played the first game in the series way back in the day but have been interested in giving the rest a try.
I think the general consensus is the Legacy Collection 1 has the best 4 games, whereas the 2nd collection has multiple mediocre games that aren't worth your time.

Genesius

Nov 2, 2018
I wonder if, on the chance that the PS5 has super BC, the digital stuff like the PS1 classics will work on it.

WBacon

Capcom USA
Verified
Oct 28, 2017
California
I could use a good side-scrolling beat 'em up. Dragon's Crown Pro PS4 seems to be it and is very tempting @$14. My problem is finding time to play these games (T_T)

Denamitea

Nov 1, 2017
Time to finally grab up Resident Evil 2 and 3. I wanted to play em before I go through the remakes so this is good timing for me.

Anyone here that likes Dino Crisis enough to recommend I get it? Is the second one worth playing?

Mathieran

Oct 25, 2017
Well I got the Castlevania collection with SOTN. I've been seeing it on sale for 10 bucks for a while now. Was waiting for it to go lower, but it hasn't so decided to get it.

Dec 2, 2017
OMG it's going to be so hard not to go HAM in this sale.

Does anybody know anything about the Art of Fighting Anthology , Fu'un Super Combo & Fatal Fury Battle Archives (specifically the second one)? I assume they're all PS2 ports? Is there bad latency or other emulation issues?

Jo-awn

Oct 25, 2017
New York, NY
FYI there's a bunch of PS2 games that are sale that have trophy support as a carrot on the stick. I already checked out Dark Cloud 2 and Wild Arms 3 during the December sale. I'm tempted to check out Rogue Galaxy as well but I don't think that game aged well. I played a good chunk of it on PS2 and was locked out of a monster trigger for some reason. I stopped playing it just before the notorious Gladius Tower dungeon.

ToeJam and Earl: Back In The Groove is also on sale which could be fun to play with my brother. But I'll think about it. Shining Resonance: Refrain also looks tempting. Solid sale otherwise but there's not much I'm super interested in.

Deleted member 49482

Banned
Nov 8, 2018
Good to know! You just saved me $10.

/HighFive
Glad to hear! I did a bunch of research earlier this year because I knew I wanted one or both of the MMX collections. Turns out, if you crave the 2D side-scrolling style of the first Mega Man X, there isn't much of it in the second collection. X5 and X6 retain that feel, but never make it to the heights of the first collection.
They're not on sale.
It was more of a rhetorical question being that two of the bigger PS3 to PS4 remasters are totally missing from this sale (and alas, I want to buy both of them!).