• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
OP
OP
Captain of Outer Space

Captain of Outer Space

Come Sale Away With Me
Oct 28, 2017
Looks like only the titles from Idea Factory have that extra PS+ discount
There's also:

Divinity: Original Sin 2
Generation Zero
Ultimate Chicken Horse
The Walking Dead Definitive Series
World War Z

Are the new games added on January third are the Round 2 games or it's still counted as of Round 1? Trying to see if i grab something now with my limited budget or if all the games are all there already
No idea, but the announcement suggested there would be about 1500 games and we're only at about 1300 games. We'd have to wait until Monday or Tuesday to be sure, but I'd guess other sale stuff will also happen on Tuesday anyway.

Sheepinator

Jul 25, 2018
Just DOOM for me. I already got the Platinum, but that was one of the last physical games I bought and I'd rather have it digital.

wtd2009

Oct 27, 2017
Oregon
Any new additions this week? Looks like there's a second round but man I don't want to go through all the pages again.

Valkerion

Oct 29, 2017
Grabbed the FFXV DLC, Dragon's Crown (again! for an English copy this time), and Valkyria Chonicles 4 (finally!).

Was tempted to jump on Dissidia but just could not do it. Still feel like $20 for the Deluxe is my price, $24 or w/e it was, was still too much for how much I'd play it.

JigglesBunny

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
Shocking to see everyone in this thread excited about DOOM VFR like it isn't an incredibly slow and disappointing translation of the game that can be 100% completed in three hours or less.

OP
OP
Captain of Outer Space

Captain of Outer Space

Come Sale Away With Me
Oct 28, 2017
Reminder that the rest of the deals ends at 11 AM ET/8 AM PT on Friday, so you have just over two days left to grab whatever's left.