• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

grosvenor92

Dec 2, 2017
AC3 isn't my favorite, but I'd recommend to at least play it once since it's one of my favorite settings in the series and Connor (though it takes a little while) is a good protagonist. The story is fine for the most part. Liberation surprised me, I had an overall enjoyable time with it and Aveline's a fun protagonist.

I guess I could give AC3 another shot especially if the remastered version holds up well compared to what the series has become

Maybe I would enjoy Liberation as I'm playing Odyssey as Kassandra who is one of the better protagonists in the series

Kamek

Oct 27, 2017
I saw Persona 5 on sale. Is this version the one to get? It's $10. I love JRPGs and heard this was amazing.

Paulogy

Oct 25, 2017
Nice, means there's hope I get to see va-ll hall-a on sale after-all.
I have some bad news...
va11halla.png

WhySoDevious

Oct 31, 2017
Downloading Doom overnight.

I read that you can change video settings on the PS4 Pro.

Anyone know what the best settings are?

I wanna play on a wide FOV because the game tends to make me sick otherwise (learned that from the demo).

Deleted member 31817

Nov 7, 2017
Downloading Doom overnight.

I read that you can change video settings on the PS4 Pro.

Anyone know what the best settings are?

I wanna play on a wide FOV because the game tends to make me sick otherwise (learned that from the demo).
Turn off motion blur and CA

ClearMetal

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands
That's a hefty discount on Saints Row IV. I've never played a single game in the franchise, but for that price I might as well change that.

Same goes for Yakuza for that matter. Which one is best to begin with: 0, 6 or Kiwami 2?

Oct 27, 2017
That's a hefty discount on Saints Row IV. I've never played a single game in the franchise, but for that price I might as well change that.

Same goes for Yakuza for that matter. Which one is best to begin with: 0, 6 or Kiwami 2?

0. 6 should be last. You'll get very little out of it without the buildup. All the games will be available on PS4 after this year.

I would go Kiwami 1 and 2, then 0 personally, then 3-6 but 0 is probably one of the best.

SolidChamp

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
How's Days Gone? Is it worth the 25$ CAD?

One of my favorite games of the year.

It's a big, sprawling love letter to Oregon, with gameplay elements that are heavily inspired by The Last of Us, and a story with characters that are surprisingly endearing.

It literally plays like an open-world version of TLOU (scavenging/looting, crafting, gunplay, stealth), with a motorcycle thrown into the mix (which handles really well).

I loved it so much I got the platinum, which I rarely ever do.

Last edited:

SapphireZora

Mar 14, 2018
Any thoughts on Shantae: Half-genie Hero Ultimate Edition at $21? It seems to be the best sale on it thus far, but it could go lower later. I've wanted to give it a spin before, but I could also wait.

Fuhgeddit

#TeamThierry
Oct 27, 2017
I may buy the Kingdom hearts ultimat epackage that has every game... I played them all before but like, that's a great deal and i also like the idea of playing the 3ds games that i never played.

Hikari

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Elysium
I'm really conflicted. I haven't played Kingdom Hearts III yet and I really want to but I want to get Tales of Vesperia edition as well since I love Vesperia and never played the ps4 version. I have a 50 bucks psn card still deciding here. I could get both but I also want to pick up some cheaper titles. AH well, I have a few more hours to decide.

Deleted member 42105

User requested account closure
Banned
Apr 13, 2018
I'm really conflicted. I haven't played Kingdom Hearts III yet and I really want to but I want to get Tales of Vesperia edition as well since I love Vesperia and never played the ps4 version. I have a 50 bucks psn card still deciding here. I could get both but I also want to pick up some cheaper titles. AH well, I have a few more hours to decide.

*nudge*
*nudge*
hey, if you're gonna buy KH3 wait until Jan 23rd to play it, a major free update is coming out for the game.
You didn't hear it from me.

Fuhgeddit

#TeamThierry
Oct 27, 2017
*nudge*
*nudge*
hey, if you're gonna buy KH3 wait until Jan 23rd to play it, a major free update is coming out for the game.
You didn't hear it from me.

Hmmm, thinking about buying the full bundle lol.

Does anyone know if 1.5 and 2.5 trophies for PS4 are separated from 1.5 and 2.5 trophies on ps3?

AfropunkNyc

Nov 15, 2017
From black Friday sale to the holiday sale i purchase all the first party Sony games i wanted or needed to play. Pretty much done buying ps4 games till the last of us 2 comes out.

OP
OP
Captain of Outer Space

Captain of Outer Space

Come Sale Away With Me
Oct 28, 2017
Is the celebration edition on sale? The normal version is only 12 bucks. You'd be paying just for cosmetics which can all be bought with in-game currency.

The new stuff added yesterday to the sale.

Some of these games also have an additional discount if you have PS+
Damn. Totally missed this. I'll get it fixed in a sec.

Edit: Fixed. Sorry about that again.

Last edited:

LossAversion

The Merchant of ERA
Oct 28, 2017
Anyone play Metro: Exodus on a PS4 Pro recently?

The digital foundry video from the game's launch has some pretty awful looking screen tearing which is a major turn off for me. Was that ever addressed?

Alastor3

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
11 AM ET/8 AM PT on the dates listed next to each game in the OP and the threadmark. It's either 1/6 or 1/17, so check the list for what you're interested in.
11 AM ET/8 AM PT on the dates listed next to each game in the OP and the threadmark. It's either 1/6 or 1/17, so check the list for what you're interested in.
Are the new games added on January third are the Round 2 games or it's still counted as of Round 1? Trying to see if i grab something now with my limited budget or if all the games are all there already

Captjohnboyd

Oct 25, 2017
Is metro Exodus worth $24? I enjoyed the second one but Im not sure I ever finished it due to my 360 breaking. I've been eyeing Exodus for a couple months now. I'm curious about performance as well. I have a Pro if that makes any difference

Alastor3

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Is the RE2 deluxe really only a bunch of skins.
If you say "a bunch of skin" that mean you probably haven't played the game back in the day on ps1, meaning you have no nostalgia for them, so i suggest you save your money and just get the normal version