• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

jack.

Oct 27, 2017
Has there been any word on a PS5 version of Crash 4? I think there was some kind of leak regarding an XSX version. I really want to play it but I don't want to end up with as last gen version that's not upgradable.

Chakoo

Oct 27, 2017
Toronto, Canada
Yay Fist of the North Star: Lost Paradise is on sale (I didn't see it for sale in the previous deals).

Fist of the North Star: Lost Paradise

Fist of the North Star Lost Paradise is an all-new chapter in the Hokuto Shinken saga As master of the Hokuto Shinken martial arts style, Kenshiro will demolish enemies from the inside out with dozens of brutal and iconic techniques, all faithfully recreated from the original manga. Beyond the...

I now have re-bought (almost) all of the Yakuza Series again so I can play them on my PS5 Digital (I own most of the series in physical copies but still need to play 1/3 of it). I'm only missing Like a Dragon, which I'll hold out as it will probably be even cheaper next year after the ps5 patch hits.

Grips

Oct 5, 2020
Mainframe
Glad to see im not the only one dealing with the "will there be a ps5 version?" dilemma.

I can see many of these games get a standalone ps5 sku and I dont want to get scammed lol.

Ill just focus on spider-man, Valhalla, maybe plat 2077 and the plus collection for this holiday I guess.

Brazil

Actual Brazilian
Oct 24, 2017
São Paulo, Brazil
Yay Fist of the North Star: Lost Paradise is on sale (I didn't see it for sale in the previous deals).

Fist of the North Star: Lost Paradise

Fist of the North Star Lost Paradise is an all-new chapter in the Hokuto Shinken saga As master of the Hokuto Shinken martial arts style, Kenshiro will demolish enemies from the inside out with dozens of brutal and iconic techniques, all faithfully recreated from the original manga. Beyond the...

I now have re-bought (almost) all of the Yakuza Series again so I can play them on my PS5 Digital (I own most of the series in physical copies but still need to play 1/3 of it). I'm only missing Like a Dragon, which I'll hold out as it will probably be even cheaper next year after the ps5 patch hits.
It's time.

Thanks for the heads-up!

Astral

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I've been waiting for Power Rangers, SCVI Season Pass 2, and DBFZ Season Pass 3 to go on sale for what feels like an eternity. It never happens.

TooBusyLookinGud

Graphics Engineer
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
California
Finally time for Ghost of Tsushima. Hope it's not boring.
It got to a point where it was to me. I don't know what happened to trigger it, but I just can't push through it. I wonder if Demon's Souls stole its thunder. I waited to play it on PS5 but DS was so good that when I tried to play Ghost, I was bored out of my mind. Now that I have finished DS, I'm going to give another chance - I made it to the second area.

DitaParlo

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
WTF happened to the store?

Where's the price of the things? Where I click to buy?

image.png

Orion

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Nexomon is on sale for 13.99 that is the old gameboy style pokemon clone tat looks really good imo. I only first heard about it a month ago but had my eye on it for a sale ever since.

large.jpg

Wow that actually looks really cute. Might get. Also after watching the trailer I'm a little surprised it's been allowed to exist lol.

Teddie28

Nov 2, 2017
It got to a point where it was to me. I don't know what happened to trigger it, but I just can't push through it. I wonder if Demon's Souls stole its thunder. I waited to play it on PS5 but DS was so good that when I tried to play Ghost, I was bored out of my mind. Now that I have finished DS, I'm going to give another chance - I made it to the second area.
This same thing has happened to me in the past with Souls games. I get so into them everything else just isn't as fun. So I've just stopped trying to play other games at the same time.

Jul 14, 2018
I have a question if anyone can help me.

I have SFV on disc and bought the championship edition dlc, if I buy the digital version of SFV will if work? I'm done with physical and could give the disk to a friend.

I did exactly this last week. It'll work fine for you. However, I thought it might just override the disk version with digital, but naw. As far as I can tell, you'll need to delete the installed version and download digital.

OSHAN

Oct 27, 2017
The Nioh/Nioh 2 upgrade is free. The combo pack coming for PS5 contains all DLC for both titles.

KodaRuss

Oct 27, 2017
Texas
Best Buy seems to have the better deals right now.

Thinking about

$10
Concrete Genie
Nioh 2
MediEvil

$20
Star Wars Squadrons

$30
13 Sentinels
Final Fantasy VII Remake

Falore

Banned
Feb 15, 2019
Some other things that might go under the radar and people may want to check out:

Several persona 5 royal dlc sets by themselves are on sale, the challenge back and persona packare both roughly half off, as is the kasumi costume bundle for those of you that want the dlc but already own the game

FFVII digital deluxe upgrade dlc is half off and costs 10 dollars on this sale it is mostly overpriced but for anyone that wants theh OP carbuncle summon this is the time to get it

lastly an RPG that looks interesting to me that you can play free on xbox game pass but for those that lack game pass may want to check on ps4:

Ikenfell:

ikenfell01.png

Ikenfell_20200828_02.jpg

painlanguage

Jan 9, 2018
Nice to see the Nioh 2 season pass on sale. I just picked it up the other day for $10 brand new. To get the complete game for $24 plus tax is a steal.

Rainer516

Oct 29, 2017
Just got Ghost of Tsushima, the first hour or so of the game already made me forget about Days Gone which I also recently started a playthrough of on my PS5.

Also; how the hell is this not a PS4 upgraded game? It's GORGEOUS on PS5! Just an improved framerate did this or was there more tinkering under the hood?

netguy503

Nov 15, 2017
I have a question can you just upgrade your call of duty copy from ps4 to Ps5 for $10 on the PS5 dash or something? I got it on Ps4 thinking I couldn't get a 5 but now I have one (assuming if walmart updates my week old pending order) but I really don't want to spend $55 for the cross gen version again when I have a PS4 copy that may or may not be upgradable when I put it in a PS5. Also if I can upgrade does it come with all the haptic feedback features and everything? I hear the guns feel really good on the new ps5 controller and don't want to miss out. Thank you.

aett

Oct 27, 2017
Northern California
I've been seeing a decent amount of praise for Immortals Fenyx Rising lately, so I'm very tempted to get that, except I'm in the middle of some other games right now so I probably won't get around to it for a while and I think it's probably safe to assume that the price will drop further by that time.

Ghost of Tsushima has been on my "maybe" list since I got my PS5, but I watched some gameplay and I honestly don't know if the game appeals to me. I enjoy a nice open world every now and again (I tend to either drop off those quickly or do nearly everything) but most non-fantasy/supernatural historical settings are uninteresting to me and the overall aesthetic of the game isn't grabbing me.

BlkSquirtle

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
I have a question can you just upgrade your call of duty copy from ps4 to Ps5 for $10 on the PS5 dash or something? I got it on Ps4 thinking I couldn't get a 5 but now I have one (assuming if walmart updates my week old pending order) but I really don't want to spend $55 for the cross gen version again when I have a PS4 copy that may or may not be upgradable when I put it in a PS5. Also if I can upgrade does it come with all the haptic feedback features and everything? I hear the guns feel really good on the new ps5 controller and don't want to miss out. Thank you.
Pretty sure theres no upgrade for COD because Activision.

Sheepinator

Jul 25, 2018
I'm still hoping for Pinball FX3's Williams Vol 5 to finally have a sale, or Vol 6 to have a better sale.

Not looking for much else. I'll hope to get Valhalla Gold in the Easter sale for about $33, like I did with Odyssey six months after release. That was on Uplay btw.

etrain911

Oct 27, 2017
Wow that actually looks really cute. Might get. Also after watching the trailer I'm a little surprised it's been allowed to exist lol.

So some things you should know about Nexomon from someone who played and loved it! It does it's own thing, it's similar to pokemon, but there's more of an emphasis on switching out, you can craft and equip items that can do stuff like give bonus exp, exp share, etc. The game is a sequel to the mobile game/steam game that takes place 1000 years after the original. I really really dig the monster design and there's lots of great QoL things. For example, you always know what your chances of catching a nexomon is, and there are passive items you can get that will boost those chances depending on type, plus every nexomon has food they like, that you can feed them.

Noema

Jan 17, 2018
Mexico CIty
Since the end of the year sale is still going until tomorrow, pretty much every game on muy PSPrices watch list has a discount. Nice.

I just got a Series S and combined with gamepass I feel like I'm drowning in games.

Are we expecting this to be a free upgrade to the PS4 version, paid upgrade like $10 to get PS5 version, or a completely new full priced game?

Brace yourself for $69.99 MSRP and no cross - saves.

Spork4000

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Why in the hell does the ps5 not have a sales page? It's the most basic feature you could ask for.

Orion

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
So some things you should know about Nexomon from someone who played and loved it! It does it's own thing, it's similar to pokemon, but there's more of an emphasis on switching out, you can craft and equip items that can do stuff like give bonus exp, exp share, etc. The game is a sequel to the mobile game/steam game that takes place 1000 years after the original. I really really dig the monster design and there's lots of great QoL things. For example, you always know what your chances of catching a nexomon is, and there are passive items you can get that will boost those chances depending on type, plus every nexomon has food they like, that you can feed them.

Definitely sounds interesting. Thanks for the info!