• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

J75

Sep 29, 2018
So many Yakuza games on sale. Went ahead and purchased all the ones I was missing digitally so I don't have to use the discs anymore. Great stuff.

angelgrievous

Middle fingers up
Nov 8, 2017
Ohio
I've had a $10 credit in my wallet for a few weeks. Should I use it now for The Last Remnant?

*Edit: I bought it.

Last edited:

Harris Katz

Apr 9, 2018
Thinking about getting Ni No Kuni 2... I've heard mixed things about it and how different it is from the first one, which I really enjoyed. How different is it from the first game and is it worth it for $20?

ghibli99

Oct 27, 2017
Picked up Tokyo Xanadu to start. Considering Sakura Wars too, but we'll see how I do with this first. :)

rahji

Oct 25, 2017
Bit the bullet for FFXV royal edition. I always liked the series and played most main entries. I am a little bit confused though, is all content included in the royal edition? I read different things.

fontguy

Avenger
Oct 8, 2018
Anyone here play either of the Spirit Hunter games? I need something good and spooky to get into the Halloween spirit. Something to really spoop the poop outta me.