• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Durden

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
So excited to finally get Kakarot. Waited until I got a PS5 because I wanted it to play it's best (had a launch PS4 before). Anyone know if the DLC is solid? Almost certainly gonna get the ultimate edition but just wondering.

MegaSackman

Oct 27, 2017
Argentina
Trash psn web and mobile store won't accept my credit cards again because reasons.

I'll try again in the future I guess.

(I didn't see Monster Boy on sale and it ends tomorrow, welp).

Deleted member 17388

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Is avengers worth $30 for single player content alone? I'm kinda interested in playing as kamala khan but have no interest whatsoever in the gaas stuff
From what I've heard Kamala is the MVP in the campaign and they really did a great job with her.
Having said that, this game is bound to get even lower. It's up to you if waiting is worth it or not.

AllMight1

Oct 27, 2017
Does the PS Plus Collection include Iceborne? Last time I checked, it only included the base game
Just confirmed, it's Iceborne
vFa5VYq.png

I remember when I saw it I was like "Damn they give u the dlc even"

Fachasaurus

Oct 27, 2017
i would wait a few months if you are worried about that. They will probably announce FF7R for pc and xbox soonish and they might talk about next gen upgrades then.

You're probably right. Either I pull the trigger now and just play through it next or wait a few more months and get it then since I already have a platter full of games to finish.

Mortemis

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Is Royal worth the $30 over vanilla Persona 5 that's in the PS plus collection?

I want to get FF7R, but I am afraid they will release and sell a separate PS5 enhanced version. Hmmm.
I was thinking of grabbing it, but yeah I can at least wait until next year. If no next gen version gets announced when it comes to PC, I'll get it when it's on sale again.

AllMight1

Oct 27, 2017
Is Royal worth the $30 over vanilla Persona 5 that's in the PS plus collection?

I was thinking of grabbing it, but yeah I can at least wait until next year. If no next gen version gets announced when it comes to PC, I'll get it when it's on sale again.

Honestly, no.
But the hardcore fans will tell you it's better to just play the Royal edition. I played both and you're absolutely fine playing the original and if interested, watching the addition to the story through Youtube.

Phellps

Oct 25, 2017
So... Web store isn't showing prices or the purchase buttons for me at all. Guess I'll try again later. I initially liked the redesign, but it looks like the back-end is messy as usual.

AllMight1

Oct 27, 2017
On my end it's simply Monster Hunter: World but the game art is for Iceborne.
Gundarek I got someone here claiming it's the base edition with the Iceborne game art on it.
I havent downloaded the game personally cause I wasnt interested but sadly it might not be Iceborne?

So... Web store isn't showing prices or the purchase buttons for me at all. Guess I'll try again later. I initially liked the redesign, but it looks like the back-end is messy as usual.

Try changing to your own region if you went directly through a link posted here? Happened to me.

AllMight1

Oct 27, 2017
Getting Control Ultimate and leaving some money aside for a potential Hades port in the near future. Really want to play it.

Toli08

Oct 27, 2017
Whoever designed the we store, ps5 store and the ps app store needs to be fired on the spot. Somehow I still need to keep my ps4 hooked up so I can actually use a somewhat decent store front.

I hope they make changes and make it user friendly. I just want to buy some games lol

Phellps

Oct 25, 2017
Try changing to your own region if you went directly through a link posted here? Happened to me.
I was in my region's store because I usually just open a new tab to access the store, but it wasn't showing prices at all. It seems to be working now, so I guess it was indeed just instability.

Deleted member 31817

Nov 7, 2017
Hmm was waiting for a THPS sale but I guess I can wait for a steeper discount.

Does anyone have pics of the deluxe edition stuff?

Also does it have a PS5 patch?

N.47H.4N

Oct 27, 2017
Streets of Rage 4 - $17.49 - 30% Off - Ends 12/1
Yu-Gi-Oh! Legacy of the Duelist: Link Evolution - $15.99 - 60% Off - Ends 12/1
Ghost of Tsushima - $40.19 - 33% Off - Ends 12/1
I must resist, I can afford some games but I need to clear my backlog, not grow it.
Who I am kidding, I will probably pick one, Street of Rage 4 and Yu-Gi-Oh is the kind of game I would like to play on Switch, Ghost I have been wait a good sale like this one.

RedHeat

Oct 25, 2017
Ah fuck, I was waiting for Fallen Order to finally go on sale and just spent my PSN funds on a couple other games lol. Oh well, I'll pick it up physically instead then

Man God

Oct 25, 2017
There are four sales going on right now. Well over 1000 items on sale.

Ending 12/1:
www.resetera.com

NA/SA Black Friday PSN Sale - Control UE, Cuphead, Fall Guys, FF7 Remake, Ghost of Tsushima, Last of Us Part II, Marvel's Avengers, Tony Hawk's PS 1+2 Sales

Sale Page: https://store.playstation.com/en-us/view/25d9b52a-7dcf-11ea-acb6-06293b18fe04/e62084eb-203f-11eb-aadc-062143ad1e8d Ends 12/1 at 3 AM ET/12 AM PT. Active Sales that are still ongoing: Ends 11/21 at 3 AM ET/12 AM PT...
www.resetera.com

NA/SA PSN Games Under $20 Sale is live, Captain Tsubasa Deal of the Week Sales

Sale Page: https://store.playstation.com/en-us/category/30826e82-088f-4cc2-aaa4-81507aa31353/1 Sale ends at 3 AM ET/12 AM PT on 12/1. Deal of the Week Captain Tsubasa: Rise of New Champions - $35.99 - 40% Off - Ends 11/21 Captain Tsubasa: Rise of New Champions Deluxe Edition - $59.49 - 30% Off...

Ending 11/21:
www.resetera.com

NA/SA PlayStation Indies Sale is live

Sale Page: https://store.playstation.com/en-us/category/3fc38af7-0e2c-4de6-a585-3e562e54b81e/1 Doesn't seem like the page has updated at all from the generic indies page they had before, so that might take a while to get filled up with all of the sales that are up now. I'll get the list written...
www.resetera.com

NA/SA PSN Planet of the Discounts Sale

https://blog.playstation.com/2020/10/29/planet-of-the-discounts-invades-playstation-store/ Partial list in the post itself. It claims this is a link to the sale page. I'll get a full list written up at some point later today when I get home from work. You can check this to more of what's on...
That makes more sense, thanks.

Carm

Oct 27, 2017
Indiana
I was hoping Hitman 2 Gold Edition would be on sale. Snatched that up and now plenty of time to unlock a bunch stuff waiting on Hitman 3 digital preorder in January. Really annoying that it's EGS exclusive for a year on PC, guess they are gonna get me to double dip on Steam when it releases in 2022.

What is the difference for the normal and gold edition of 2? The terrible ps store app doesn't say anything.

Hitman 2 Gold Edition

Base Game

Expansion Pass 1&2 includes 10 dlcs:

• Locations: New York aka. The Bank & Haven Island aka. The Resort
  • Sniper Assassin Mode: Hantu Port & Siberia
  • Special Assignments Pack 1 & Special Assignments Pack 2.
  • 4 Packs: Winter Sports Pack, Smart Casual Pack, Collectors Pack & Executive Pack.

Bebpo

Feb 4, 2018
As a PS5 owner, torn on buying certain games that very well may have a native PS5 version with improvements later on like Crash 4 or Avengers. Hmmmm

OP
OP
Captain of Outer Space

Captain of Outer Space

Come Sale Away With Me
Oct 28, 2017
The normal edition is incomplete or there's just other bonuses outside of the maps?
This is what's in the Expansion Pass.

All content from the HITMAN 2 Expansion Pass is available now!
• Two new sandbox locations: New York (The Bank) and Haven Island (The Resort)
• Two new Sniper Assassin Maps: Hantu Port and Siberia
• Four new Special Assignments
• Winter Sports Pack, includes a suit and four items.
• Smart Casual Pack, includes a new suit and two items