• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

belairjeff

J->E Localization
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Going to to get the Castlevania Collection + Grandia Collection, I think.

Last edited:

Woylie

May 9, 2018
I think I might finally break down and buy Kirby Star Allies, since it's stayed weirdly consistent with its already too high base price since launch

I think with gold coins I have I can least get it down to under $35

SpaceBridge

Oct 31, 2017
Gosh this is another great sale. I picked up octopath traveller and AC Rebel collection but passed on Alien Isolation cuz I felt guilty spending that much during the last sale.

I'm almost done AC Black Flag and Octopath is a casual rpg for me to play sporadically(seeing as its essentially episodic) but now Alien Isolation is back on sale. Serendipity?

Last edited:

CaptainNuevo

Mascot Maniac
Oct 25, 2017
Had a few titles I was really hoping would go on sale in this and they didn;t (Fell Seal I'm looking at you, also I found out too late I missed one on Christmas for this title :| ).

But I got Contra Collection since I loved the Castlevania one, and will probably pick up Clubhouse Games as well.

Menx64

Oct 30, 2017
uhmm....

VA-11 Hall-A: Cyberpunk Bartender Action
boxboy-and-boxgirl
Liberated
RUINER
Raiden V: Director's Cut

Thats what I am thinking of buying... I love to play indies in between big games and Xenoblade while loving it, is driving me a bit crazy... so many systems... 78+h already...

antispin

Oct 27, 2017
Gosh this is another great sale. I picked up octopath traveller and AC Revel collection but passed on Alien Isolation cuz I felt guilty spending that much.

I'm almost done AC Black Flag and Octopath is a casual rpg for me to play sporadically(seeing as its essentially episodic) but now Alien Isolation is back on sale. Serendipity?

Hmm. I don't see Octopath on sale.

dsosarod

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
I bought DOOM (2016), and I'm lookinf for a $10 or $15 good game. Any recommendations? Anything goes, really.

OP
OP
Captain of Outer Space

Captain of Outer Space

Come Sale Away With Me
Oct 28, 2017
Updated the OP with some more stuff. Unfortunately, this sale came at a bad time when I have very little free time, so I'll try to get back to it late tomorrow if I've got the time. Sorry for the delays.

Rran

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Really tempted by the Contra Collection... but I know part of me would be mildly rueful that I just wasn't playing Metal Slug instead (yeah yeah, I know the series are pretty comparable in quality w/ one another, but whenever I feel that itch for some runnin' & gunnin' gameplay, I just prefer the way Metal Slug scratches).

edit: what the hell am i saying it's $5. buying now lol

blame space

Resettlement Advisor
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
decisions, decisions.. is splatoon good even if you are godawful at multiplayer shooters?

CaptainNuevo

Mascot Maniac
Oct 25, 2017
Just as a callout that there are some additional details for codes on other websites (such as bestbuy, amazon, or gamestop). They have the nintendo digital codes on them, but also things like Monster Sanctuary at 25% off (which isn't discounted on the eshop).

Buying there and redeeming on the eshop should give you gold points for the MSRP as well, so if a game is there as well it's probably better to get it on one of those sites.

Pirateluigi

Oct 27, 2017
Just as a callout that there are some additional details for codes on other websites (such as bestbuy, amazon, or gamestop). They have the nintendo digital codes on them, but also things like Monster Sanctuary at 25% off (which isn't discounted on the eshop).

Buying there and redeeming on the eshop should give you gold points for the MSRP as well, so if a game is there as well it's probably better to get it on one of those sites.

Thanks for this. Just picked up Monster Sanctuary at Humble Bundle.

OnanieBomb

Oct 25, 2017
uhmm....

VA-11 Hall-A: Cyberpunk Bartender Action
boxboy-and-boxgirl
Liberated
RUINER
Raiden V: Director's Cut

Thats what I am thinking of buying... I love to play indies in between big games and Xenoblade while loving it, is driving me a bit crazy... so many systems... 78+h already...

Raiden V is definitely good.

Anyone have thoughts on Good Job? Physics meme games usually aren't my thing but it looks like there might be a bit more to this?

Soupbones

Oct 26, 2017
Any impressions for Konami's Skelattack? Currently on sale for $4.99(!) and have always been curious about this game.

I'm a big fan of old school, simple action platformers like Ghouls & Ghosts, Shinobi, etc.

EdgeWilder

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
literally told my friend i'd get puyo puyo tetris 2 if it goes on sale, the day b4 it goes on sale.

Mandos

Nov 27, 2017
Ooo all three Konami collections on switch are on sale at $5 each, that would be worth grabbing. Tempted by PPT2 as I loved one... but I still have 1 is the problem

ghibli99

Oct 27, 2017
I'll always promote Volgarr the Viking when it goes on sale. $2.50 makes it a no-brainer. If you like classic arcade games like Rastan, Ghouls'n Ghosts, Magic Sword, etc., you'll find a lot to love. It was one of my favorites when I played it back in 2014.

Mandos

Nov 27, 2017
So is PPT2 enough of an improvement over the original to get at this price? Dragon girls skill any good(my main on one)

bixente

Jan 27, 2019
Regarding hidden gems, just parsing through the list

Hayfever
Cyber Protocol
Toridama Brave Challenge (like an indie Wario ware, great game).
Red Wings Aces of the Sky
Hyper Parasite
Butcher

Mandos

Nov 27, 2017
Let's see, grabbed 3 Konami collections, box boy and girl, mugsters, red wings and RE down under dlc for me. Was considering good job, Valkyria Chronicles 4 and/or PPT2 tho

edit: decided on grandia Hd collection. Think I'm done

Also highly reccomend heart and slash to anyone who likes 3D action games, it's a heck of a roguelike

Last edited:

G_Shumi

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
Cleveland, OH
How is Lumines on Switch? I remember people were mentioning some bugs and glitches when it first launched, even though it runs just fine on other consoles. Did they patch them all up?

Reddaye

Mar 24, 2018
New Brunswick, Canada
Snagged the Mega Man X Legacy Collection cuz why not. I was planning on not spending much more, but I'm super tempted to finally jump into Splatoon 2. Only thing holding me back is the idea of them releasing a brand new Splatoon game this year lol.

Plasmid

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I got Gris, Katamari, Aladdin / lion King combo, Okami. Thanks!

Pirateluigi

Oct 27, 2017
Ended up grabbing Carrion, Going Under, and Monster Sanctuary, plus pre purchased Cyber Shadow. I still have some money from my walmart card and trying to decide if I want to pull the trigger on Two Point Hospital.

G_Shumi

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
Cleveland, OH
I've had it for a while and have never run into any issues when playing it.
Awesome! Thanks! I'll go ahead and buy it.
Is Clubhouse still fun for solo play?
I have an okay time with it by myself. But I usually play it in handheld mode when the TV is being occupied. It can be fun to learn games you're not familiar with in there, but most of the time I wish I was playing with real people instead of the computer.