• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Saucycarpdog

Oct 25, 2017
Update: Twitter has now banned the MyPillow company account after Mike Lindell used it to attack Jack Dorsey.

www.marketwatch.com

Twitter has permanently banned the corporate MyPillow account after founder Mike Lindell posted from it

The "MyPillow Guy" was personally banned from Twitter last week. Now his company's corporate account is also suspended after Mike Lindell tweeted from it to...
Oof. Guess they'll have to communicate exclusively through Fox News now.

Deleted member 31923

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 8, 2017
Update: Twitter has now banned the MyPillow company account after Mike Lindell used it to attack Jack Dorsey.

www.marketwatch.com

Twitter has permanently banned the corporate MyPillow account after founder Mike Lindell posted from it

The "MyPillow Guy" was personally banned from Twitter last week. Now his company's corporate account is also suspended after Mike Lindell tweeted from it to...

I'm not an expert in corporate affairs, but isn't this the point where the MyPillow board of directors removes Lindell since he's destroying the business? Or do they not have a board of directors?

Cross-Section

Oct 27, 2017
I'm not an expert in corporate affairs, but isn't this the point where the MyPillow board of directors removes Lindell since he's destroying the business? Or do they not have a board of directors?
The board of directors:

down-pillows-world-s-finest-firm-down-pillow-by-seventh-heaven-seventh-heaven-17989715275.jpg

Deleted member 3542

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Sometimes I just take a step back and remember all this dude did was make a pillow. He's just a pillow guy. WTF.

SolidSnakex

Oct 25, 2017
Dude is on TV a lot in his commercials

As much as the GOP pretends to hate Hollywood, they love the stardom. They'll feature any minor celebrity on TV if they are conservative.

This reminds me of how yesterday there was a thread about that "documentary" that Lindell made on election fraud. There was a Youtube link to his channel for the video, and I checked to see what else he'd uploaded. The upload before the documentary was an interview that he did with Joe Piscopo. He hasn't been relevant in Hollywood since the 80's, and yet he's made the rounds on Fox News in recent years because he's a Trump supporter.